Do you like soggy donuts?

Would you eat that soggy donut?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I won't eat for the fact that it belongs to someone else even if they didn't actually eat it (soggy or not, but that adds to me being disinterested with it lol).

Okay I know I know be nice on The Bell Tree Forums Dot Com but how dare you make me read this extremely cursed thread yet again

I don't really like donuts period.

Once in a blue moon, I'll enjoy one that's just plain with the frosty stuff on it but that's the only type I can stand, and I can only stand said type if it is fresh, high quality and it's been at least a month since the last time I had donuts lmao.

I don't know why??? And the day I stopped liking donuts was the day I went to Krispy Kreme lol. I dunno why. I guess it's just because taste buds change when you get older? When I was a kid, I probably would've been happy with donuts for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Even soggy ones.

As long as it was safe... I mean, it depending on HOW soggy, as long as I can pick it up and stuff. I've eaten some soggy donuts before, like when you leave them in plastic and the glaze dissolves and it's all gooey, I'll eat that donut, I don't care.

Last edited:
It's actually more of the "eating food that someone left behind that could have been poisoned or handled with unsanitized hands" that bothers me more than eating a really soggy doughnut.

Although I still wouldn't eat it even if it was guaranteed to be sanitary and unpoisoned, haha. :)

It's actually more of the "eating food that someone left behind that could have been poisoned or handled with unsanitized hands" that bothers me more than eating a really soggy doughnut.

Although I still wouldn't eat it even if it was guaranteed to be sanitary and unpoisoned, haha. :)

Yeah, it definitely wouldn't have a good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back