Do you like soggy donuts?

Would you eat that soggy donut?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it was in a paper bag and got soggy from water soaking through, but the bag had a little sticker the shop puts on to say its new, then would you try it?

Ok, first of all if you wanna be so specific then you should really put all these details in the description.

Second of all you still don't know if anyone's touched it or how long it's been there so my statement still stands.

Third of all a soggy donut is gross either way.

Last edited:
Ok, first of all if you wanna be so specific then you should really put all these details in the description.

Second of all you still don't know if anyone's touched it or how long it's been there so my statement still stands.

Third of all a soggy donut is gross either way.

What if it was soggy as in moist with icing and wasn't touched with anyone and you could
Confirm it?

It was just a thought, the description and poll is just for the generic question without added detail.

Acceptable.

Now, what if it was sealed in a plastic bag that could not have been opened, there are small pin holes in the bag to allow air circulation so the warm donut doesnt make the bag too hot or steamy when its first inserted. And the rain has seeped through the tiny holes in the bag, pooling in the bottom creating it to be soggy.

Would you open it to try it then?

What if it was made by Jesus/God/other god you believe in/or the president and he said you would go to jail if you didn't try it?

What if it considered the coconuts or donuts? And what if it gave u eternal happiness?

But this thread has started a real discussion :3

You have inspired me to create a thread like yours but about donuts.

Yes, and I absolutely love that, but this thread hasn't been locked yet in over 24 hours - mine was in half an hour. In my opinion, both threads should remain open for all the world to discuss soggy foods.

You know, my thread was actually a reference to the stars system on The Switch Club.

4 Stars (
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
) - Sexy Switch Fan

If you have made 1000 posts, you must really be a fan of The Switch, and hopefully you're pretty good-looking too. Then again, anyone boring enough to spend so much time on this website has probably turned into some sort of mouldy, soggy slice of bread.

5 Stars (
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
) - Mush

After making 10,000 posts, you've probably turned into mush, the next stage after turning into mouldy, soggy, sexy bread. However, you get the full five stars!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afterthought: I should really make that T lowercase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But this thread has started a real discussion :3

Jeremy never gave mine a chance. :'(

I hate when bread type foods get wet. It's disgusting. I'd pass on it, unless I was poor and starving.

Yes, and I absolutely love that, but this thread hasn't been locked yet in over 24 hours - mine was in half an hour. In my opinion, both threads should remain open for all the world to discuss soggy foods.

The world needs a way to discuss soggy foods! It is terrible to close threads like ours. I wonder how long itll take for this to get locked, hopefully never! We shall prevail!

Honestly though everyone this is just a joke thread don't take it too seriously :3

Last edited:
why the **** would anyone that isn't literally starving eat something that's been sitting out in the rain

being soggy has nothing to do with every problem here

why the **** is this even a thread

I move to change poll creation to deduct bells instead

why the **** would anyone that isn't literally starving eat something that's been sitting out in the rain

being soggy has nothing to do with every problem here

why the **** is this even a thread

I move to change poll creation to deduct bells instead
So, your answer is no then? You wouldnt eat a soggy donut?

*Uses information to continue with donut non-soggy preference study*

I love soggy donuts. Once you have had strawberry frosted soggy donuts, you will never be able to compare any other food to the deliciousness.

Last edited:
My favorite donuts are actually the crunchy ones (old-fashioned donuts), so about as far from soggy donuts as you can get. It's not my place to judge though so if someone were to eat said donut, I would think, "To each their own." Some people scoff at my penchant for crunchy/hard donuts.

seems like i've seen this thread somewhere before...

There was a soggy bread thread in the past, not soggy donut thread!

I love soggy donuts. Once you have had strawberry frosted soggy donuts, you will never be able to compare any other food to the deliciousness.

Wow, looks like we've finally found someone who would eat a soggy donut! Very cool :3

My favorite donuts are actually the crunchy ones (old-fashioned donuts), so about as far from soggy donuts as you can get. It's not my place to judge though so if someone were to eat said donut, I would think, "To each their own." Some people scoff at my penchant for crunchy/hard donuts.

Yup, Ive met some people who love hard candy, for example others like soft. Everyones different.

I think most people don't like soggy things though, as far as donuts are concerned with the current poll results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back