• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Donut Debate

Which Donut do you support?

• Powdered (Sweet and heavenly)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Glazed (Regular with a crunchy glaze of sugar)

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Jelly (Squishy and full of berries)

• Cream (Soft and relaxing)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • None of the above! I dont like them.

• I support and accept all Donuts, regardless of size shape or color!

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters
A sub question: when it comes to creamfilled donuts (which are the boss donuts) which kind of cream is better? The kind that's like custard or the more whipped cream type? I, for one am impartial and heartily enjoy both varieties.

I don't think I've ever seen a more whipped cream type of filling but that sounds just as good as a custard one :eek:

I don't think I've ever seen a more whipped cream type of filling but that sounds just as good as a custard one :eek:

really? they have them at dunkin donuts and krispy kream. It's a little bit heavier and sweeter than whipped cream, not like the consistency or the flavor of the custardy ones.

hey there no sprinkles on here :(

I just covered main catagories here, check out the Donut Discussion for a sprinkle vote!

I am not sizeist, shapeist or racist towards doughnuts, so the last option.

Very good sir!

A sub question: when it comes to creamfilled donuts (which are the boss donuts) which kind of cream is better? The kind that's like custard or the more whipped cream type? I, for one am impartial and heartily enjoy both varieties.
I think it depends.
Custard is very nice, usually a little caramel-ish yes? though whipped cream is less heavy and more light and fluffy. I think it just comes down to personal preference :3

Last edited:
really? they have them at dunkin donuts and krispy kream. It's a little bit heavier and sweeter than whipped cream, not like the consistency or the flavor of the custardy ones.

I've actually never been to Dunkin Donuts haha but do you maybe mean like mousse filled ones? I do think I had a chocolate mousse donut a long time ago but it was really sweet

Custard or jam filled please.

I hate those glazed/sprinkled etc. ones.

ehhh,,, donuts aren't my jam (ahJAHJSHISADHOIAS GET IT- i have no life)

The true love of my life are glazed donuts. The ones from Krispy Kreme, to be exact.
I could eat half a dozen of them in one sitting and no one's stopping me.

I like the cakey donuts with frosting. Used to like glazed but they’re a bjt too much for me ^^;

plain powdered donuts are the best!
glazed are sticky and fillings are horrible, they're way too sweet

Custard or jam filled please.

I hate those glazed/sprinkled etc. ones.

I respect your choices :3

ehhh,,, donuts aren't my jam (ahJAHJSHISADHOIAS GET IT- i have no life)

Very punny! :O

The true love of my life are glazed donuts. The ones from Krispy Kreme, to be exact.
I could eat half a dozen of them in one sitting and no one's stopping me.
I think you should marry a VR Kirspy Kreme glazed donut xD

No joke, they have VR wedding for anime girls.
Why not donuts, why japan, why?

I like the cakey donuts with frosting. Used to like glazed but they’re a bjt too much for me ^^;

Yeah, but...
Don't you support all donuts? D:

plain powdered donuts are the best!
glazed are sticky and fillings are horrible, they're way too sweet
I can agree, some donuts are a bit too sweet.

Last edited:
I like glazed and chocolate donuts, don't a fan of the overly messy ones like cream, jelly or powder xx

the only thing wrong with donuts is that I'm not eating one right now

This thread is making me really want a donut

I secretly want to make everyone here gain weight, until all they can do is sit on the couch and play ACNL so this forum will live forever

Aren't I a genius

Last edited:
I support and accept all donuts! Though I do have a bit of a thing for the creme-filled ones....mmmm.

Why do you keep bumping this? Hasn't TBT had enough?

I guess you're right, lol

I just like this thread alot. And this is the basement so I don't think it hurts to bump it. But I'll stop if it's bothering others.

Anyone else wanna vote? Comment? XD

Last edited:
Back