Anyone wanna join my AC Discord server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomatomo

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum!
So I've had an Animal Crossing server on Discord for quite some time now, since about November/December-ish. But I was never confident enough to ask other people outside of my friendship groups to join. :blush: In fact, the server got so desolate that the four people who joined have now all left... I really don't want the server to go to waste, as I've written rules, made roles and even added bots! So I'd just like to know if there is any interest in joining my server. :)
Yes, I know there are plenty of AC servers out there, but I've found that most of them are full of vulgar 12 year olds with no moderation. In one, I think simply titled "ac server", a girl sent a picture of her holding a Mitzi plushie she made, and a boy really hated the fact that her skin wasn't white. He spammed the chat with the n-word over and over until I PM'd the server owner. Now guess what he did next; muted the user? Nope. Kicked him from the server? Nuh uh. Banned him? Not even close.
The guy set himself to offline and obviously sat there and watched the flames grow. And then right after the poor girl left the server (she established a few friends from what I remember) the owner had the nerve to say "Alright, alright, calm down." To which, I left too.
Anyway, I forgot where I was. Oh yeah! My server. I plan for there to be round the clock moderation to prevent anything like what I experienced above. I want it to be exclusively for those who are 16+, but if anyone younger is interested, you're welcome too! Please reply below if you're interested and/or PM me if you'd like an invite. And the first five people to join will be moderators! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back