what other ingredient combine with dragon fruit?

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I have to do some cupcakes for a project on my baking class

And we'll I was thinking the cake should be dragon fruit! Exotic and yummy (well where I live) but I have to fill it with something
And don't know

So what combine with dragon fruit?
Please no mango nor strawberry nor guayaba

Maybe kiwi? Kiwi, to me, has the same texture as dragon fruit. Dragon fruit doesn't have much flavour so I doubt the kiwi would be a weird addition.

Maybe kiwi? Kiwi, to me, has the same texture as dragon fruit. Dragon fruit doesn't have much flavour so I doubt the kiwi would be a weird addition.

i actually though about it as soon as i posted but the dragon fruit its like a mild kiwi in my taste so i guess no because it just taste the same for me i guess
but il keep thinking about it

I thought of kiwi too.

Maybe... coconut? I'm taking a shot in the dark here. I've never eaten dragon fruit with anything accompanying it.

Or maybe sweet blackberries, if you know how to pick those out of the bunch.
Or maybe coconut. I'm going with my first suggestion again.

You could always do something more simple, like a chocolate cupcakes with a dragon fruit buttercream. I think that works be tasty.

Or what about blueberries? I think that would be a lovely combination.

I've had dragon fruit - mmmm yummy!

I've never had a dragon fruit cake tho!

I'm wondering with dragon fruit if the flavor would be noticeable in a cake - perhaps a frosting instead.

_______ cake with dragon fruit frosting

Then the seeds could be visual texture no matter if you go white or red dragon fruit.

I know kiwi is always a challenge in baking because of its unique avidity so you're taking on a formidable challenge.
I'm sure it will turn out great!

Btw people can't do a simple cake
Like vanilla or chocolate or carrot

Because the grades it's more on the cake then the filling and cover

Hey guys
How about ube???

I could make it both way
A dragon fruit cupcake with ube filling

Or

A ube cupcake with dragon fruit filling

With a simple buttercream frosting with a color of a soft purple

I've tried dragon fruit twice in my life and in both time it was completely tasteless, I thought I might have tried the wrong ones but if that's how the fruit really is then it doesn't matter what you combine it with

Back