can the newest villager move out

lunachii

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0046-0281-3834
okay so I have 9 villagers right now, and i'd like to have a jock villager so I can get some pwp's I need. Buuuut. I've done a lot of plot resetting before and I thiink(?) it was a thing that the newest moved-in villager can't move first, like, an old villager has to move before the newest one can. Is that a thing or is it just something my mind made up

I think the newest villager can move out, it is just harder to get them to. I didn't realize the update did anything to this.

It's possible, however, the chances of it is lower than villagers that moved in before. (Unless the Villagers moved in before are Amiibo Scanned.)

Can move out, but if is the newest is going to need time.

I know because recently i kick out lots of Villager from my Town and always the newest stay until i kick out someone else. That happen just today with Marcie. Anyway, as i said, yes is possible without doing what i write but need time.

I wish the Amiibo's would move. It's ruining the game for me.
I have 7, and they NEVER ping to move. Half a year, and it cycles through my 3 NON Amiibo villagers.

Fix this mistake, Nintendo! :-/

Last edited:
I wish the Amiibo's would move. It's ruining the game for me.
I have 7, and they NEVER ping to move. Half a year, and it cycles through my 3 NON Amiibo villagers.

Fix this mistake, Nintendo! :-/

I actually have no problem them asking to ping to move out. I think its just random?

I guess they can now. I had a huge problem in a pass town were this one villager moved in, and it caused three of my permanent villagers to move out. And you know what the worst part was... ONE OF THEM WAS WALKER. I was so angry at that villagers that I took a break from animal crossing for a couple of months. The bad thing now is that scan-in villagers never ping to move out. I wanted ro replace Portia with another dog, but she'll never ping. Nintendo really should fix this, but the odds of that happening are slim to non because they are probably focused on the switch right now(Hopefully a mainstream animal crossing game). Who knows, though, maybe Nintendo will make our dreams come true.

I've had Amiibo villagers ping to move out- just not as frequently ;)

It does happen tho - they do have the ability to move out; thank goodness 😅

Back