Things you didn't know about forever?

i think if you blow dandelion seeds, they grow where you blew them!!!

I think this is true! Just the other day I blew a dandelion and then noticed a day or two later that there were 4 dandelions growing where i blew the seeds. I just blew some seeds and now I'm going to see whether or not they grow there later :eek:

I think this is true! Just the other day I blew a dandelion and then noticed a day or two later that there were 4 dandelions growing where i blew the seeds. I just blew some seeds and now I'm going to see whether or not they grow there later :eek:

i hope your experiment works!! i am checking some online sources and one says it doesn't and another says it does... we'll see!! i would be very sad if i'm wrong XD

I just now noticed that some of the chimney smoke comes out in different shapes. Hans and Scoot have just regular circles, but Grizzly has fish, Mint has flowers and Retail has hearts! It's the little details like this that keep the game exciting! :D

Chimney1.jpg

Chimney2.jpg

Chimney3.jpg

When I first played, which was years ago, I didn't realize when you run on your grass it will fade. :c
I didn't have much grass growing in my old town.

Sometimes, if you ask a camper to move in, they will gladly do so, without needing to play a game to decide! I think this is exclusive to lazy villagers, but just happened to me lately.

I found out recently that I could sit on rocks lol and I've been playing for a long time on/off.
Was this a new thing............ or am I just slow? XD

I found out recently that I could sit on rocks lol and I've been playing for a long time on/off.
Was this a new thing............ or am I just slow? XD

This came with the welcome Amiibo update.

Someone just told me that bamboo spreads every so many days...I honestly forgot I planted one and suddenly my town was covered in them ^^" lol I saw they kept spawning new locations but never put the pieces together lol

I just learned the other day that if you have 3 bridges built that your villagers won't suggest new bridge pwps. So that evening I spent doing the diving trick with Murphy trapped between his and his neighbors house was just torture for both of us!

Whoa had no idea!

i never knew that when you used the judges bell, your player would throw some punches ≧☉_☉≦ it was strange at first since the game seems like it would never even have one ounce of violence in it, but its still pretty cool either way to see your mayor use some skills that they learnt in smash bros (ง'̀-'́)ง

I recently created a second character in my main town and decided to put the customized black and red Exotic set in the main room of her house. I was pleased to discover that if you leave the general house light off in that room and just have the customized black and red lamp on, you can see red light in the windows. I assume this would also work with things like customized Sleek furniture. I really like it.

Villagers looking at mole cricket directions? Like idk if it applies to NL in particular but uhh.. if it does it'd definitely help man

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa had no idea!

Same, like.. uhh I guess it helps if you need other pwp's but that sounds dumb imo

i discovered recently that when you have a KK song playing in a room, and you play an instrument, the instrument actually plays the countermelody!

to be honest, i caught on very quick on what is and what isn't possible.
and even though there were times that i didn't know a thing about a thing.
i kinda forgot what that was :p

but there haven't been things that i didn't know.
and i look into this thread quite often

I didn't know you could jump off the cliff if you are wearing a wetsuit, mainly because I never owned one until recently because I was traumatised at how bad I was at deep sea diving.
That's funny! I didn't know you could jump off of the dock with the wetsuit!!! I can't find the spot in my town where you can cliff jump, but I think I know where it is now... But I somehow left my wetsuit on the island and now I have to buy a new one :p

I didn't know you could jump off the cliff if you are wearing a wetsuit, mainly because I never owned one until recently because I was traumatised at how bad I was at deep sea diving.

I knew the best friend function existed but I never knew how it worked because I was too shy to add anyone :p Now that I've added people, I'm really enjoying the feature!

Omg! I didnt know you could jump off the cliff until just now

Back