Things you didn't know about forever?

I didn't know until today that the plain looking donut stool can be customized to look like an actual donut!

I changed the pipe to black, and changed the seat to a strawberry, and a chocolate donut stool!

Wow this is great. Now I wish I had a donut stool!

I'm glad you are sharing your refurbishing discoveries, Jon. Thank you! It's an aspect of the game I hope to explore thoroughly "someday".

I'm glad you are sharing your refurbishing discoveries, Jon. Thank you! It's an aspect of the game I hope to explore thoroughly "someday".

I've found many items that can be customized that aren't on any lists.
Basically, I take any item that looks interesting, to see if Cyrus can do anything with it. ^_^

There are a ton of items that can't be refurbished that I really wish, could be.

Unless they update NL again, there's not much chance of that. :(

I've found many items that can be customized that aren't on any lists.
Basically, I take any item that looks interesting, to see if Cyrus can do anything with it. ^_^

There are a ton of items that can't be refurbished that I really wish, could be.

Unless they update NL again, there's not much chance of that. :(

There have been a good handful of items that I thought, “ oh, that could totally be refurbished!” Then, I find out from Cyrus that it can’t. (?༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

I tend to google thoroughly for items I want to refurbish and what options I have for them so I don’t waste time waiting for it to be ready. :p

There have been a good handful of items that I thought, “ oh, that could totally be refurbished!” Then, I find out from Cyrus that it can’t. (?༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

I tend to google thoroughly for items I want to refurbish and what options I have for them so I don’t waste time waiting for it to be ready. :p

That's what I do, but a lot of lists are out of date.
There are a lot of items that can be refurbished now, that couldn't be before the update.

That's what I do, but a lot of lists are out of date.
There are a lot of items that can be refurbished now, that couldn't be before the update.

True, true :>. At least there’s plenty of options!

~

On another note: one thing I didn’t know about until last month was that there are different shapes in a town’s grass. Not that it really does anything for me since I cover my ground up with paths. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

lolz those emotes are funny certain ones work on vill. (I do this a lot)
Didn't know what that scorpion sting you you will know it meant
Scorpion & Trantula span point (found it )

Yea the villagers on beances, tree stumps, rocks this happens a lot
slepping on a bench/tree stump/ rock
If somebody request it or that personality likes it they will sit on near it

Yea I thought grrrr I placed it here so where could it be Police Station but if you have too much stuff that wont fit i keep forgetting to leave and go back in :-/ i had to go in 3x once

The insect in the gound. I was always wondering "where does that sound come from ?!" And I eventually noticed the more you walk the more the sound gets louder. I was very surprised to see it coming out after I used my shovel ! :D

Last edited:
The insect in the gound. I was always wondering "where does that sound come from ?!" And I eventually noticed the more you walk the more the sound gets louder. I was very surprised to see it coming out after I used my shovel ! :D

What insect is that? What does it sound like?

Is it a winter bug?

I don't think I have ever caught it...

What insect is that? What does it sound like?

Is it a winter bug?

I don't think I have ever caught it...

It's a mole cricket. It kind of sounds like a low pitched cicada, maybe? They come out starting in November and last until April or May.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't realize Brewster commented on things villagers say while you're having a conversation with the villager. It was funny to see Brewster's reaction when Timbra suggested he serve breakfast and lunch.

IMG_6989.jpg

I didn't realize Brewster commented on things villagers say while you're having a conversation with the villager. It was funny to see Brewster's reaction when Timbra suggested he serve breakfast and lunch.

View attachment 213666

Is that real?! Whoa, I have never seen him interact like that! Guess I should spend more time in the coffee shop!

Last edited:
So, I just realized how to get beans from Harvey.

You just have to "heya harv" a bunch of times, maybe 5-10 times and he gives you beans to feed the birds.

If you throw beans at villagers, their eyes get big for a second when they get hit.

It's pretty fun!

Back