Things you didn't know about forever?

Is it me? Or I had no idea that the Capricorn ornament can actually be used as a dresser to access your storage? I thought it was JUST a statue..

I just found the difference between a greenhouse box and a flower display case, thought they were the same :eek:

I'm not sure if it's a new thing from the update or not but villagers can hide behind palm trees on the beach when playing hide and seek??? I found margie and hamlet and I spent ages looking for ruby, I searched behind everything like 5 times. with like 2 minutes left I decided to try checking the beach, and there she was behind a palm tree

I didn't know a lot of cool things people mentioned on here!
I particularly like the one where you dig a hole in front of an object you can sit on and fall into the hole when you land on it like a pitfall. Having fun laughing to myself while I do this over and over :p (the fact that the music stops makes this even funnier for me lol)

Thank you! I've read all of these but forgot to try this one...it is funny. Also, it's pouring rain in Elenrast, so I am watching for the hole to fill up while my mayor is still in it! :rolleyes:

I didn't know that the smoke coming out of the villagers' houses can be different and that the lazy villagers bow instead of wave when you leave their house

I didn't know that about the lazies! I also just found out that the cabana series can be customized with gold ore. It's beautiful!

Honestly, I had realized after the longest time that you can shake a tree with a bug net equipped. I assumed it was the same with Animal Crossing Wild World, and so, I never could figure it out. And then, I saw someone do it on a let's play on youtube. My mind was so hard core blown, I nearly threw my tv out the window.

I just found out today that if a villager is having a birthday party and you attend with different characters, the invitee will be different every time! I just assumed they'd invite their best friend, but looks like it's actually the player's character's best friend who comes??

I recently found out that villagers make special comments on things when the tarantula is near! I heard the scuttling while I was talking to Merengue after she'd made a remark about it!

Okay I don't have anything that too me a while to learn out of the top of my head but omg I just skimmed through this whole thread and definitely learned a few things haha xD

I almost had my entire fossil collection complete before i realized you could donate more than one item at a time...

When reeling in the fish, I didn't know that you had to press A only once. I thought you repeatedly had to keep mashing the A button.

I used to make my character eat turnips, because I was too young to figure out what that boar who sold them to me was jabbering about. But hey, I was 7 years old.

I used to think the biggest fish in the game was the width of the entre river.

I thought there was only one pelican lady at the post office, and sometimes she was mean and sometimes she was nice

I thought your character could get sick if they went out in the rain without an umbrella.

I just learned the other day that if you have 3 bridges built that your villagers won't suggest new bridge pwps. So that evening I spent doing the diving trick with Murphy trapped between his and his neighbors house was just torture for both of us!

I didn't know this! thanks so much you saved me and my sister so much time :lemon:

Villagers can water dandelions! I assumed they were like weeds and that villagers would just ignore them, but I saw Bella watering one today. It was unexpectedly cute haha.

I'm not sure if it's a new thing from the update or not but villagers can hide behind palm trees on the beach when playing hide and seek??? I found margie and hamlet and I spent ages looking for ruby, I searched behind everything like 5 times. with like 2 minutes left I decided to try checking the beach, and there she was behind a palm tree

Just anecdotal but I swear I remember villagers hid behind palm trees before the update. Everytime I played hide and seek I think I had one on the beach.

Just anecdotal but I swear I remember villagers hid behind palm trees before the update. Everytime I played hide and seek I think I had one on the beach.

Definitely- They definitely hid in the palm trees before the update!
It happened to me many times with villagers I had before the update :blush:

Isabella's name is Isabelle? My whole world view is changed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just found out you can hit and break open rocks with an axe haha. It would be cool if you could sharpen up a frayed axe with a rock!
To be clear there these rocks randomly spawn each day ( unless the rock from yesterday is still there ) then on brake you'll get a ore

Back