I never realize...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
How hard can be get a Low Tier Villager.
I mean, i know that popular ones can be easier considering that are more required, but this one i looking for it seems he's a little hard to find (or maybe i feel impatient today). I'm talking about Louie the Jock Gorilla who looks like DK. He's WA.

Anyway, how much you have to wait to find someone someone who have that Villager you want in boxes?

Last edited:
I know! I feel like because villagers like that are so low on the tier list, people don't even bother posting about them moving out (be it on TBT or any other site). At this point, I'm just hoping my low tier dreamies just randomly decide to move in one day haha.

When I did cycling a lot I never voided the 'lower tiers', because I knew people may have been looking for that villager.
All those replies of people who showed up in my thread saying they were looking for that one villager for like forever ;--; and lot of these villagers they were looking for are on the lower tier list.

I have Louie's card, I can scan it for you.

Last edited:
It's indeed difficult to get Low Tiers mostly because people would prefer trying to cycle getting High Tiers such as Julian or Fauna. :eek:

Also, since Louie requires a WA card to get him, it can be a hassle to get the card from a load of packs.

Before the update, it was even harder to get lower tiers since it all depended on whether the cycler had them in town at the time of posting, or if they were automatically voiding lower tiers. While most of my dreamies vary, with most of them in tier 2 or below it's never really been a problem for me. But with snooties I find it is, since I tend to like most of the lower tier snooties and they used to be quite hard to find. Admittedly, i'm guilty of voiding high/low-tier villagers that people might want only because i'm scared of getting a villager from the void. When it comes to obtaining the villagers you want but can never find, your best bet is posting about them in the looking for thread as much as you can and keeping tabs on amiibo/cycling threads.

Sadly Louie is Amiibo Card and he can't come normally and now i'm not going to buy his card and here in Mexico i never saw a WA pack before.

AccFSally i PM you.

Last edited:
Back