• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zen theme villagers

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What's better for a theme town having villagers that are random that you like or ones with zen theme for a zen town? Kabuki just moved in and he has me thinking. All my homes are in a row if it affects anything.
Advice? Thank you!

Maybe villagers with the japanese/chinese theme, such as the pandas (Chester, Chow and Pinky)?
I'm making a chinese zodiac town myself, so lots of zen stuff are involved too~ I actually had two of the pandas as starters :)

Definitely the pandas, as mentioned above. Also, Genji and Greta are definitely zen-themed. Toby from the Sanrio amiibo cards is fitting as well.

For a theme town it's better to have villagers that match the theme, so it's clear that it's a themed town. But at the end of the day, it's your town and you should put the villagers in there that you that you'll enjoy regardless of theme. If you're still conflicted though, perhaps you could go for a mix of zen and villagers that you like? so then you could still have some of your favourites while fitting the theme. Some good villagers for zen are Pekoe, Blanche, Genji, Drago etc. There are quite a few zen themed villagers out there actually. Maybe look to japanese/chinese mythology for more inspiration on villagers?

Walt wears a Japanese sleepwear top and has a house that is zen themed as well.

Back