• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Art ( plus requests maybe )

GOD, I love how you color. I'm a sucker for boldness and you're serving it up.
First of all, [this] immediately caught my attention when I scrolled down the OP, because it's overwhelming in the best way. The red/pink, the hair, the choker - everything about it is LOUD, and I could absolutely say a similar thing about your other works. I feel like it's a re-occurring aspect: these pieces of yours are attention-grabbing, especially due to your color schemes and style of facial expressions.
From what you've posted of your art, I really like it, and am eager to see more. Great work!

GOD, I love how you color. I'm a sucker for boldness and you're serving it up.
First of all, [this] immediately caught my attention when I scrolled down the OP, because it's overwhelming in the best way. The red/pink, the hair, the choker - everything about it is LOUD, and I could absolutely say a similar thing about your other works. I feel like it's a re-occurring aspect: these pieces of yours are attention-grabbing, especially due to your color schemes and style of facial expressions.
From what you've posted of your art, I really like it, and am eager to see more. Great work!

Thankyou so much for your imput, comments, and compliments :DD Ive tried to do lighter pastels before but it always ends up super bright , i really do love muted colors but I guess I dont really have the eye for that, I'll be posting a few more examples up soon ^^

Bringing this back as im finally done with finals and am finally on summer break!! I passed all of my finals with A's so I'm super happy that my first semester in college is going so well !!

Requests will be Reset so I'll be taking 5 new requests, and if you requested before and would like to request again even if the slots are filled send me a pm ^^

Congrats on doing so well on your finals! Hope you have a great summer break. :D

If you're taking requests again, I'd love it if you could draw my newest OC:

http://sta.sh/260whsihw6e

Thanks for considering! c:

i swear your art is literally so cute!! i love it so much!! you're extremely talented

Aaaa, you must like Overwatch too then!! (People draw Genji hecka well)

Would I need to post references if I wanted you to draw Zenyatta? I mean, I'll need to list some specifics anyway I guess.

Maybe my mayor? Ref -->

Copy and pasted my old request lol, could you make her hugging Marshal?

Thankyou so much !! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure :D the artstyle might be a little different as its always changing c: ( 4 pinkbell forgot to quote text ^^' )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaa, you must like Overwatch too then!! (People draw Genji hecka well)

Would I need to post references if I wanted you to draw Zenyatta? I mean, I'll need to list some specifics anyway I guess.

Hey! Yeah i dont mind drawing zen hes a lil cutie, if theres anything specific let me know ^^

Last edited:
I really like your art style! The bold colors really help make it pop and improve presentation.
If your requests are still open would you be able to draw my mayor?
image.jpg

Hey! Yeah i dont mind drawing zen hes a lil cutie, if theres anything specific let me know ^^
:>!!

Well I tend to use his default skin the most, only specific detail is that if you draw his orbs, can you make them golden? (since I have his gold weapons on Overwatch)

Otherwise the other details are up to you!!

:>!!

Well I tend to use his default skin the most, only specific detail is that if you draw his orbs, can you make them golden? (since I have his gold weapons on Overwatch)

Otherwise the other details are up to you!!

Sure no problem :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like your art style! The bold colors really help make it pop and improve presentation.
If your requests are still open would you be able to draw my mayor?
View attachment 200836

Hey ! Yeah its np ^^

One more request :D

Sure no problem :D

This is it for requests ^^ but do check back every so often to see if requests are open again c:

Oh my goodness your art is so cute!! Congrats on your finals, that's so exciting!

edit: Ah darn, I see I'm too late :( I'll keep my eye out if you open up requests again!

Attachments

• 6873f7ba-89b8-4837-a3fe-d0df3b8c0a5e.jpg
    6873f7ba-89b8-4837-a3fe-d0df3b8c0a5e.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Oh my goodness your art is so cute!! Congrats on your finals, that's so exciting!

edit: Ah darn, I see I'm too late :( I'll keep my eye out if you open up requests again!

Hey! Ill take this request anyway as mayors are a little easier to draw than OC's thanks for requesting ^^

Oh goodness thank you so much!! :D I figured out how to make the picture bigger and of a better quality so if you would like a more clear picture just let me know! Thank you again!

Back