• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Art ( plus requests maybe )

AlgernonsFlowers

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Hi! I'm trying to get my art out there as I'm pretty low on money and really anything would help.

For now I'm taking a few requests, at the most 3 , Mayors are fine, simpler OC's are fine. I'm taking 3 requests c: here are examples of my art, traditional and digital ☆

Snapchat-1671193672.jpg
3788868-cbz3S3qfEwhP5Q6m.jpg3747462-kt6jU-M_paX8fgAv.jpg
3675501-D0SHyvIAhpnMF_Ba.jpg
1475265355693.jpg
1474315914721.jpg

Attachments

• 3757135-5M0PbH_hd1wsyMAe.jpg
    3757135-5M0PbH_hd1wsyMAe.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Could you please draw my mayor with Marshal on her shoulder?

7APPsi8_d.webp

Thanks for considering!

Sure !! :D

Finals are this week so it'll take me awhile to get to these 3 ^^ I'll try to be quick c:

No rush at all! I hope you do well on your final. One thing I'd like to add though, my mayor's eyes are blue. Her eyes are closed in the reference because I ended up with some not very cute ones. Perhaps you could draw her with blue eyes in a feminine style? :)

No rush at all! I hope you do well on your final. One thing I'd like to add though, my mayor's eyes are blue. Her eyes are closed in the reference because I ended up with some not very cute ones. Perhaps you could draw her with blue eyes in a feminine style? :)

Sure!! Thats no problem ^^

You have a lovely art style!! :0

You're welcome!
And if you're taking another request could you draw my mayor please? :D

Very lovely art! I'm a huge fan of the style you draw in! It's very lively and expressive, but still very pretty to look at.

Back