• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

june or olive?

who should replace maple?

• June

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Olive

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charcolor

icon: mayor maker by kyoosh
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
instead of trying to get lucky by buying packs, i've decided to use some of my birthday money to buy a card of either june or olive off of ebay.

whoever i get will replace maple, if that helps.

the things most important to me are how they look and then how their houses look on the inside. i think june is cute, but i feel like she's too similar to pekoe. olive is cute too, but she's a bit plain looking, but i guess that's not always a bad thing.

i usually fix things i don't like about villagers' houses, so usually all i'd need is for the wall and floor to look nice.

thanks for helping me decide!

I actually didn't realize that Olive returned to the series via the welcome amiibo until just now when you mentioned her. Honestly, Olive's always been a villager that i've never liked for some reason. I want to like her, but I just don't. Imo, I think her design is too simple and i'm quite a minimalist when it comes to villagers. I had June in my town for a short while and her wallpaper and flooring are pretty pleasing to the eye, however i'm not sure about Olive as i've never had her. But my vote goes for June. :)

I like Olive. I actually have her amiibo card, but I'm still debating on whether or not I want to move her in.

I would prefer June. :)

I like her small Hibiscus accessory too.

OMG Olive is so adorable!! She reminds me of Ozzie (who is another one of my favorite villagers)!!

it seems like june is going to get the most votes. i'll still wait a day or two before buying cards, but thanks to everyone who voted so far. :)

June with her big blue eyes and hibiscus in her hair. She's adorable! ;)

Olive is less common which is cool and she is perfect to replace Maple because she is equally plain (in a good way). Olive will stand out in your town because all your other bears are so vibrant and not normal bear colors like Olive. But if you add June that would be cool too because they would all be very interesting nonconventional looking bears.
Edit: I voted for Olive but keeping your other bears in mind I think I'd go for June. June and Pekoe are different enough.

Last edited:
June, she is so cute! With that flower in her hair double cute.

even though the poll isn't closed yet i've decided to have june in my town. i think i'm more fond of her than olive. i bought her card off of ebay and it should arrive by monday. i'm excited to have her meet my friends!
my friend is going to take maple off my hands. that makes me happy too, because i still really like maple and i want to be able to visit her.

I say June! She's such a cutie pie! I'm going to get her next after I get my bae Wolfgang XD The hibiscus flower in her hair makes her 100x cuter too!

I really don't really like either one of them, but I would've picked Olive because she isn't as appreciated as June is.

Back