Buying Items for a Library! Will pay any amount for each item!

Status
Not open for further replies.

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hello all! I am currently looking for each of these items for a library, and am willing to pay any amount of IGB for each! I can also pay TBT, but I don't have much TBT to offer unfortunately. These are the items I need:

- book stands
- classic table
- cup of tea
- homework set
- lily lamp (x2)
- stack of books
- typewriter

Feel free to make any offers either on this post or through PM. Thank you!!

Last edited:
I can give you the coat hanger and the neutral floor for free, if you want. If interested, my friend code is in the side bar and we can set it up from there :)

I can give you the coat hanger and the neutral floor for free, if you want. If interested, my friend code is in the side bar and we can set it up from there :)

That would be awesome! I'll go ahead and add your friend code! Is it okay if I visit your town too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many bookcases do you need?

I need 4!

I'm trying to avoid having a random villager move into my void, so I'm trying not to TT today, but I will have them for you tomorrow!

That would be great! I'll open the gates :)

Alrighty! I'm coming over right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying to avoid having a random villager move into my void, so I'm trying not to TT today, but I will have them for you tomorrow!

Alrighty! I'll let you know if I happen to get bookcases any earlier or anything too! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
hey i've ordered you the chaise lounge and the fireplace, for free, and i'll be ready to TT and it'll be ready in about 10-20 minutes?

hey i've ordered you the chaise lounge and the fireplace, for free, and i'll be ready to TT and it'll be ready in about 10-20 minutes?

Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and add your friend code, and just let me know when you're ready!

I can give you the Model Sailor. I have the Kapp'n Amiibo.

Edit. Oh, you wanted Sailboat Model.
I have the Model Sailor. :(

Last edited:
I have a ship in a bottle.
Rare, from the island.
Took weeks of island hopping, looking for the Silver Axe, and found the bottled ship!

I have a ship in a bottle.
Rare, from the island.
Took weeks of island hopping, looking for the Silver Axe, and found the bottled ship!

That's super cool! Unfortunately I'm not looking for a Bottled Ship right now, but I hope you're able to sell it one day. :)

I never sell anything.
I give them away. ^_^

Good luck with the model. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back