The Official Staff Member Popularity Rankings!

Favorite TBT Staff Member

• Jeremy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin

• Murray

• Tina

• Tom

• Laudine

• Peter

• Thunder

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xandra

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Welcome to the Official Staff Member Popularity War!

Here are the rules!~

This is sort of a Staff-Member ranking, so basically it just shows the most popular, and least popular staff members, and you being a member, you get to vote! Do you see the poll? Well there you will vote on your favorite staff member, and later (optional) you can post below on your reasoning for your choice. For example: Bob voted for Laudine as his favorite staff member and later he posted "Laudine is the best because i laughed when she made the tree with Zipper T. Bunny's face for Easter!" But please, make sure that when you vote, just try to stay positive and don't say anything negative, remember these are all opinions DO NOT DO THIS: For example: Sarah voted for Tom as her favorite staff member and later she posted "Tom is the best, if you don't vote for him you are a silly goose! :mad:" Again, remember to stay positive.

You are all the leaders of this here site, and i'm sure you'd like to know who is the most popular, eh? Well fear no more, as you are a staff member you do not get to vote, but you get to enjoy watching your peers say nice things about you and you get to see your ranking on the leader board. If you're not happy with your ranking on the leader board, just do more of your leader-duties (i guess? lol) and see how you advance in the rankings!

Remember: Be nice and positive, good luck staff members! :D

LEADERBOARD:
1st place: Oblivia
2nd place: Jake
3rd place: Everyone else with 0 votes
4th place:
5th place:
6th place:
7th place:
8th place:
9th place:
10th place:

This will be updated as the poll gets more votes

Last edited:
Oblivia is so sweet and very easy to chat too, she's definitely one of the best!

Peter is really nice too and he's always positive so I appreciate his presence around the forum.

Tom is a nice dude as well, easy to chat too and pretty good at mafia.

I've tried to talk to a few of the staff members but they ignore me so I couldn't really say anything about them because I haven't interacted with them before. Oblivia, Peter and Tom are the only staff members who have talked to me or helped me in some way so I appreciate them a lot! This isn't to say that I don't like or appreciate the rest, their just unknown to me and I'd like to see them or talk to them sometime.

It's a tie between Oblivia, Tom and Peter. Cool, sweet and interesting people. c:

The staff are great on here honestly and I think we should show more thankfulness to them, so I'm glad this appreciation thread exists.

Last edited:
Tbh, not to be rude or anything, but there are a few staff members here I'm not particularly fond of. Many of them are nice, but some... I just don't know. Heck I'll probably get banned just for voicing my opinion lol.

I would agree that Oblivia is awesome, though. She's very respectful and keeps things civil.

Tom is the cool uncle, so obviously he's great.

Jeremy is cool, but he kind of hides in the shadows so I don't know much about him.

I don't rly know a lot of staff members on here .-. xDD

Current stats:

Oblivia -> 7
Jake -> 1
Everyone else -> 0

Last edited:
Oblivia will always be the best in my book. She's so kind and sweet, not to mention beautiful. She always answers my messages and wished me a happy birthday, and she sent me a Valentine's Rose when I sent her one. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back