• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nicknames

a lot of ppl call me hime, evvie or some other nickname and it doesnt really bother me most of the time

Some people in my English class used to call me Nom Nom (Nothing). No clue why... But I ended up getting it on a hoodie when I left

One of my teachers always refers to me as 'Nems', even writing it on marking from time to time.

a lot of my childhood friends (and some new ones) call me mog :blush: it sounds a bit childish but i'm not a fan of my real name so i like it

irl they call me a name that is related to my real name (obvs not saying it lol) , my english teacher made it :p.

as of internet nicknames , the most common name friends use is "jet" c:

Well, this is kinda silly but my friends refer to me as "papadaca" (PAH-Puh-Dah-Kuh) in reference to my last name. It's kinda become my thing at school.

my name on everyone's snapchat is "ramen" so people just call me that now. although my nickname in a group chat is "legs for days" so i guess that counts too lol

Lixx since it was my screenname for a long time and still is

It was changed to Dixx as a joke and then I couldn't afford to change it back

On here, people usually just call me sailor.

But inrl, i've been called so many nicknames it's unreal how many things you can do with my name. People have called me Bec, Becks, Bex, Becca, Becky or simply the letter B. It's a surprise I don't forget what my real name is, because my mum always calls me by my nickname.

Most people just call me by my second name in a way where it's basically a nickname, which I really dislike, but my best friend has the exact same first and middle name as me (so neither are really a good alternative to use), there's about 6 other people with my name I see regularly and I work with about 5 others too.

I dislike it, but I also realize it's convenient for everybody including myself, so whatever.

People I've met online first tend to default to calling me Tao or Kit depending on which I was using at the time even when they know my real name, I would guess because that's what they knew me as first. My best friend absentmindedly calls me Tao occasionally, which is weird since he does stop talking and say in confusion "why did I call you Tao?".

I don't really mind this, though it's kinda weird when people IRL start referring to me by my online name(s). I just don't expect it.

Soooo many. My name is Katherine, so Kaydee is a nickname. I also get Kate, Tate, Kathy(which I hate), Kitty, Tatie-Tot, Bug, Pumpkin, Wendy, Katy-bug, Katydid, Ranga, Ginger, and Jade.

Now that's not even including the pet names from my boyfriend cause that list is too long.

Last edited:
My family has given me too many nicknames to count
Weird ass variations of "claire" that don't even sound like claire and several words in Arabic

Back