• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nicknames

shazam is the nickname a guy friend made for me at the beginning of this school year
oscar the grouch and pink trash are nicknames that the guy i like made for me it's so adorable

Last edited:
****** Me and my brother both played football in middle school so the team referred to me as [Last Name] Sr. and my brother as [Last Name] Jr.

Last edited:
My friends all call me one name which is a name my mum finds weird :p My family usually call me by a nickname which is commonly used for my name.

It's really hard to come up with a nickname for Aydin, especially since my name is pronounced "Iden" - I always wanted a nickname, but nothing seems to stick or work.

Nikki, although I've never been a huge fan of it. It's rarely used these days, people just call me by my name.

Back