• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anybody still actively play wild world?

radish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm quite new on this site, although I've acknowledged it's existence for a while though. Wild World has been a source of many memories and nostalgia for me and I've recently gotten back into the game, and I'm curious if anyone still plays as it feels quite lonely I guess? I also own a copy of New Leaf, but It's nice to get back into the older releases sometimes.

I don't play it anymore but I'm so curious to see what happened to my town. When I go back home in a couple days I'm going to dig around for my old DS and game and load it up!

I don't play it anymore but I'm so curious to see what happened to my town. When I go back home in a couple days I'm going to dig around for my old DS and game and load it up!
I think, that the curiosity has driven me back into playing as I did! go for it! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! I'd love to do that actually, the people I would do this with irl likely aren't into it as much anymore and I really miss communicating! my FC is: 2380-5281-6266

I forgot to reply to this thread due to irl things, and I think I gathered that online play wouldn't really work much or something, and I've never heard of custom servers.

Funny story: I actually checked my Wild World game a few months ago to see what kind of K.K. music I had and check the layout of my home. So many villagers I did not recognize.

I like going and checking back on old games from time to time. It feels sort of sad on there now though. I think where I get used to the newer games it makes the older games feel slower and more dull. But even so I like the nostalgia of it. Weeds everywhere though :(

I actually reset my WW town yesterday, because i have been missing the villagers personality and mad Resetti <3

I play at least twice a week, but I've only been playing it since last October. (I have the Virtual Console version on Wii U).

Sadly, I don't really play mines any more but I did get on about two weeks ago <:

Last edited:
When I first got Wild World back in June 2008, I played it all the time.

But I soon realized with City Folk that Wild World kinda sucks.

Sooooo it's been a while. I only play every 6 months-year, and not even that often. I once went about 3 or 4 years without playing it.

I haven't played Wild World in a very long time. Probably not going back either.

The problem here is that each new entry invalidates the previous one. New Leaf has invalidated the previous three games, which made Wild World feel unplayable now. But it's still better than the other two games.

Last edited:
I lost my copy honestly but I know it is around my house somewhere. I kinda wanna find it and see how everything there is now. I haven't played since 2007/2008 lol

I started a new Wild World town last year after not playing it since New Leaf's release day, but I abandoned it in January when I accidentally missed a day and one of my starter villagers moved out. It irked me because all the other villagers took two days to move out (which I don't remember happening in my previous towns, I thought they only took one day), while she only took one. Plus I was slowly decreasing my activity on that town and I didn't want any other villagers I liked to move out.

I sadly have lost my copy, which is unfortunate. I don't really want to spend money on another copy, but it was a source of great memories during my childhood.

Back