Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flunkifera

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hey! Please don't kill me because of the villager and town name questions, I know there are a lot of these threads.

At first I want to know which town name you like the most for a natural and overgrown forst-y town with a witch and a natural spirit as residents.

At second I want to know which brown smug villager you like the most.

Thank you for your posts!

Last edited:
I think Kyle would be a good addition to your nature-y themed town. :) Curlos was my first smug, and he's brown, so he could work too if you don't mind a sheep hitting on you occasionally!

I like Juniper. Also, I know your looking for a smug, but Grizzly is super awesome. He's a cranky. I think he's a must have for a forest town.

i voted for bomimate and calitam, because they sound beautiful and unique!

o'hare is definitely my favorite browm smug villager! he's so cute and i love his island house!

good luck on your new town!

Kyle, Pietro, Zell, Marshal or Chadder.

Really love Juniper, Calitam is probably my next favorite. As for the brown smug probably the ff: O'Hare and Kyle. Never really thought about it!

I like Lopez and O'Hare alot for Brown Smugs. :)

Likycove and Juniper are great, I picked Liliycove though. :D

I like Juniper. It sounds the most natural-sounding to me, I quite like Lilycove too but Lilycove reminds me of a more beach themed town or seaside town. While the others are very unique sounding and i've never heard them as a name for a town, I think they give off a different vibe to the one you're going for. Though, it's completely up to you on naming your town so I wish you the best of luck. :)

Back