Selling Rare & Amiibo items!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll watch for you then. Thanks!

I'm so sorry I didn't come, I took a lot longer than expected! If you're ready I can come now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Orange pinwheel
Toy hammer
Blue heart balloon
Jellyfish lamp
Sloppy dresser

For 135k ^__^ ??

I'm afraid the balloon is already being sold, but you can buy the others! Just say how much you wpuld like to pay for the rest! :)

I'm so sorry I didn't come, I took a lot longer than expected! If you're ready I can come now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid the balloon is already being sold, but you can buy the others! Just say how much you wpuld like to pay for the rest! :)

Would 120k be okay o: ??

Can i get a golden shovel for 100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Golden shovel and watering can for 200k in total?

Hi could I get the Octopus stool, Jellyfish lamp, Marine pop wall, Sloppy stereo, and studio headphones for 396k?

May I have the pufferfish tv, octopus stool, and the kiki and lala pin for 250k? just tell me if its too low ;-;

Would 120k be okay o: ??

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get a golden shovel for 100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Golden shovel and watering can for 200k in total?

Sounds good to me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi could I get the Octopus stool, Jellyfish lamp, Marine pop wall, Sloppy stereo, and studio headphones for 396k?

Yes, that'd be great! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

henlo, could I get the sloppy floor and cosmos fan for 30k? I can raise my price if you'd like. ^^

Im afraid the fan is already gone, but I can do the floor for 50-100k? Or is that too high? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I buy your Nintendo 3ds please? I'll pay 40k bells for it!

That sounds brilliant! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the pufferfish tv, octopus stool, and the kiki and lala pin for 250k? just tell me if its too low ;-;

I'm afraid the pufferfish TV is gone, and the octopus stool is on hold, but the Kiki and Lala pin is still available! You can request a new price if you want! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please could I get the sloppy stereo and the 3ds for 50,000IGB?

I'm afraid both are on hold at the moment, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't be free to trade for now, but I'll PM you when I am, and hopefully you guys will be too! :)

Can I buy tias pic for 50k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get tias pic for 50k? I can go higher

Thank you for accepting my offer! I will add you now, i hope to be there when you're online, its midnight for me in a couple of minutes, my apologies if I'm not online by the time you are available, in that case i hope to catch you tomorrow. =)

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good to me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, that'd be great! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im afraid the fan is already gone, but I can do the floor for 50-100k? Or is that too high? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds brilliant! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid the pufferfish TV is gone, and the octopus stool is on hold, but the Kiki and Lala pin is still available! You can request a new price if you want! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid both are on hold at the moment, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't be free to trade for now, but I'll PM you when I am, and hopefully you guys will be too! :)

Hi sorry! I was out! VM whenever you're ready ^__^!!

I'm interested in buying all of the pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, samyetang, (I like collecting food!) gold shovel and gold watering can. Could you give me a price of how much you'd like for each? - I don't know the regular prices as I haven't traded in ACNL before.

(I'll offer 250k as a base price but I have no idea, especially about the gold tools.)

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread as it's getting very confusing for me. Those of you that asked for items first will receive a PM very soon. Hopefully later I will post another thread with the remaining items! Sorry for the inconvenience! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've PM'd some of you, but if I haven't, and I confirmed you buying an item/items, please PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back