• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Rare & Amiibo items!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll watch for you then. Thanks!

I'm so sorry I didn't come, I took a lot longer than expected! If you're ready I can come now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Orange pinwheel
Toy hammer
Blue heart balloon
Jellyfish lamp
Sloppy dresser

For 135k ^__^ ??

I'm afraid the balloon is already being sold, but you can buy the others! Just say how much you wpuld like to pay for the rest! :)

I'm so sorry I didn't come, I took a lot longer than expected! If you're ready I can come now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid the balloon is already being sold, but you can buy the others! Just say how much you wpuld like to pay for the rest! :)

Would 120k be okay o: ??

Can i get a golden shovel for 100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Golden shovel and watering can for 200k in total?

Hi could I get the Octopus stool, Jellyfish lamp, Marine pop wall, Sloppy stereo, and studio headphones for 396k?

May I have the pufferfish tv, octopus stool, and the kiki and lala pin for 250k? just tell me if its too low ;-;

Would 120k be okay o: ??

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get a golden shovel for 100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Golden shovel and watering can for 200k in total?

Sounds good to me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi could I get the Octopus stool, Jellyfish lamp, Marine pop wall, Sloppy stereo, and studio headphones for 396k?

Yes, that'd be great! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

henlo, could I get the sloppy floor and cosmos fan for 30k? I can raise my price if you'd like. ^^

Im afraid the fan is already gone, but I can do the floor for 50-100k? Or is that too high? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I buy your Nintendo 3ds please? I'll pay 40k bells for it!

That sounds brilliant! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the pufferfish tv, octopus stool, and the kiki and lala pin for 250k? just tell me if its too low ;-;

I'm afraid the pufferfish TV is gone, and the octopus stool is on hold, but the Kiki and Lala pin is still available! You can request a new price if you want! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please could I get the sloppy stereo and the 3ds for 50,000IGB?

I'm afraid both are on hold at the moment, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't be free to trade for now, but I'll PM you when I am, and hopefully you guys will be too! :)

Can I buy tias pic for 50k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get tias pic for 50k? I can go higher

Thank you for accepting my offer! I will add you now, i hope to be there when you're online, its midnight for me in a couple of minutes, my apologies if I'm not online by the time you are available, in that case i hope to catch you tomorrow. =)

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good to me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, that'd be great! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im afraid the fan is already gone, but I can do the floor for 50-100k? Or is that too high? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds brilliant! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid the pufferfish TV is gone, and the octopus stool is on hold, but the Kiki and Lala pin is still available! You can request a new price if you want! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid both are on hold at the moment, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't be free to trade for now, but I'll PM you when I am, and hopefully you guys will be too! :)

Hi sorry! I was out! VM whenever you're ready ^__^!!

Kiki and lala pin for 100k instead? Just tell me if the price is too low^^

I'm interested in buying all of the pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, samyetang, (I like collecting food!) gold shovel and gold watering can. Could you give me a price of how much you'd like for each? - I don't know the regular prices as I haven't traded in ACNL before.

(I'll offer 250k as a base price but I have no idea, especially about the gold tools.)

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread as it's getting very confusing for me. Those of you that asked for items first will receive a PM very soon. Hopefully later I will post another thread with the remaining items! Sorry for the inconvenience! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've PM'd some of you, but if I haven't, and I confirmed you buying an item/items, please PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back