ACNL: The Nightmare of Aika - A fanfic

Nightmare of Aika art of the group

One last surprise in the form of a bad drawing. The whole gang!
Taki Mel Cecelia kenshin bad drawing.jpg
My OCs -- the survivors of Aika Village.

Taki, the Mayor of Leafside with Mel, the landscape architect of Seaside, Cecelia, the Mayor of Sugarpine, and Kenshin, Roost employee, then dojo owner of Seaside.

Taki - height 5'8". Age at extraction from the human world - 10. Age at time of the Aika Village adventure - 17. Duration in the animal world during the Aika Village adventure - 7 years. (rescued 1st.)

Mel - height 5'5". Age at extraction from the human world - 16. Age at time of the Aika Village adventure - 17. Duration in the animal world during the Aika Village adventure - 6 months. (rescued 3rd))

Cecelia - height 4'. Age at extraction from the human world - 7. Age at time of the Aika Village adventure - 10. Duration in the animal world during the Aika Village adventure - 3 years. (rescued 2nd)

Kenshin - height 5'10". Age at extraction from the human world - 18. Age at time of the Aika Village adventure - 18. Duration in the animal world during the Aika Village adventure - 3 months. (rescued 4th)

(Kenshin knows how to hold a sword. He's only holding the bug net handle at the very end because Cecelia decided to put herself right there at his arm, and he didn't want to bonk her in the head. :smiley:

(Kenshin knows how to hold a sword. He's only holding the bug net handle at the very end because Cecelia decided to put herself right there at his arm, and he didn't want to bonk her in the head. :smiley:

Please feel free to share this story. It took me a year to write. I put a lot of hard work into this. It's a story I'm proud of. :)
Please share.
Thank you. ^_^

Back