• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite unpopular villager?

milesupshur

Walrider
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm genuinely curious as we all see the popular ones (bob, stitches, etc...)

so list me some of your favorite unpopular ones!

unsure on JUST how unpopular she is, but freckles the peppy duck! she's underrated at least! i just recently let her go and i was actually pretty sad to see her go :- ( she was one of my original villagers . she's so cute!!!

i also rly love claude too, but again since he's (kinda) new i'm unsure on his popularity but i don't hear much about him

Claude. Alli is cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It took me going back to my town. Astrid is my favorite! I traded out Diana to keep her :)

unsure on JUST how unpopular she is, but freckles the peppy duck! she's underrated at least! i just recently let her go and i was actually pretty sad to see her go :- ( she was one of my original villagers . she's so cute!!!

This!! Freckles is my fave altogether. :D
I also love Pinky, and really can't see why she isn't popular, she's gorgeous! :)

I really love Cherry ;-; she's unpopular and honestly why :( Her character design is so nice.

Frank because he's the only original villager left in my town. I kinda understand why he's not popular though...his design is nice but not really special enough to be memorable or anything.

Another one is Jambette and I truly don't understand why she's unpopular :'(

I would say Pango and Bangle are underrated peppies but I can see why they aren't popular. They were in my first NL town and thanks to amiibo cards I was able to bring them back. :blush:

Roscoe, Lyman... Basically my current Dreamies are my favorites.

Last edited:
Probably Agnes and Rod. :)

They are rather underrated tbh. :(

Is Butch unpopular? If so then he is one of my favorites and one of my originals I want to keep around. He is such a cranky jerk at first but once you get to know him he is actually sweet.

Roscoe, Carmen, Papi, Cheri, Gala, Gayle, Blanche, Portia, Scoot, etc. The list just goes on.

Rasher is my favorite unpopular villager. In fact, people come to my town and question why he's there at all. I have a lot of cute, popular villagers so people are curious why I chose him but I find him very cute! He's my favorite cranky villager. His coloring is pleasant and his scars add to his charm. I also like Agnes and I don't think she's very popular either but she's probably on a higher tier than Rasher.

Benjamin, the lazy loyal dog. I haven't moved him in yet- I already have five dogs (!!) - but I really like him and his sloppy furniture. If my boy Lucky ever leaves, I'll replace him with Benjamin​ for sure.

Any squirrel who isn't Marshal or Poppy.

Claude (I don't think he's 'popular'), Freckles, Bill, Hopkins (same with Claude), Doc, Hamlet, Ruby, Pippy, Ken, Buzz (same as Claude), Lobo, Wolfgang, Chadder etc

Back