woah whats this

KrazyKarp

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6772-1031-5824
Did you like that title? Pretty different from the usual titles in a forum like this. It fills you with suspense and curiosity. That's what I'm here for.

I'm KrazyKarp. You might've seen me around on other sites, my avatar has become pretty recognizable so I'm known for that. I recently started playing Animal Crossing again with New Leaf. Animal Crossing has always been pretty important to me. It's really gotten me through tough times because it's the game I can go back to for a relaxing time. I kinda joined The Bell Tree just because, I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do here or if I'll stick around.

I'm really into Mario and Pokemon, too. Don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm pretty good at Pokemon... I've just been too lazy during gen seven so my competitive firepower isn't too spectacular at the moment. Oh and science, I really like science. Wherever its relevant I'll pop out a nice science fact.

Anywhoooo, if I stick around, then perhaps I'll see you sticking around yourself. Maybe we can be friends and stick together. Two sticks are better than one... probably. :)

Two sticks are diff better than one. Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the welcomes! I like the signatures both of you have, by the way. Cute kiwi for Zendel and colorful picture for Pinkbell!

Back