Zen Bridges

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So form the right angle you can see the underside or the Zen bridge. I didn't know that until today.
I'm also building a third zen bridge kind of close to my second bridge for asthetic reasons. This game. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_20170513_172432017.jpg
Under bridge :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_20170513_172426339.jpg

I just built this bridge to be able to see the other one. It's not even making town easier to traverse but in winter it's going to probably look amazing.

I absolutely love the zen town theme. The zen bridges are definitely my favorite bridges in the game. It does suck that they are very hard to obtain, but I guess it just motivates you to get them even more. I really love the location you used for the bridges. I always liked the bridges that were close together.

Zen?
I have that bridge and it's just called the 'Wooden Bridge'.

I think people call it zen because cranky types suggest it (along with the other zen pwps) and also it feels and looks very zen. I recently got it suggested, as the last pwp my cranky Murphy could suggest, and I promptly replaced all my bridges. It's my first time ever having the wooden bridge, one of my favorite parts is how it sounds like wood when you run across it. :blush:

I love the suspension bridge!
I have 3 different bridges that suit the part of town they're in. ^_^

Last edited:
I actually just recently started a quest to get some zen PWPs, especially the bridge. No luck so far though rip. This bridge is really cool-looking and I don't understand how I periodically forget it exists.

Ah, the memories of Project Zentown. Crankies are hard to come by, when Gruff moved in, he was STINGY, and wouldn't ping me for PWPs. Rocco did all the hard work in my town, lol.

I love the zen bridge too! It looks amazing when placed diagonally. I use suspension bridges in my main town because it suits the theme, but I'm going for all zen bridges in my second town:

WVW69kIN7mYRBDKei2

I really like bridges that are close together or are diagonal. Bridges that are placed diagonal like that look really nice imo, especially the zen bridges. My town that I have now (which i'm going to delete but I haven't got round to it yet) I was planning on placing three bridges near eachother on different sides of the river but horizontal to each other so it looks something like this:
river, ---> bridge, river, ----> bridge, river, -----> bridge. if that makes any sense. But I agree, the zen bridges look incredible in the winter. :)

I have three of those bridges in my main town, I love that bridge more than the rest.

Back