NinelivesBobcat

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Now, before you go at me and start saying that I'm a hater, no, I do not hate the movie. In-fact I really love it and it's my favourite movie. For a long time, it seemed like the animation in this movie was flawless: no animation errors had been spotted... until now. I was using MAGIX Vegas and looking through some clips and noticed about 2 or 3 (maybe 4, depending on how you see it) errors, mainly in the first half of the movie. I'll show you them.

This first one is not that noticeable, as it can only be seen for two frames. The error is also quite hard to see due to how small it is. It happens during the scene where Rosie meets Ai for the first time. The error is that Rosie has Ai's hair colour. Just a note, it's not a part of Ai's hair since it's in the shape of Rosie's hair and it changes to the normal colour after two frames.
error1.jpg
Does this mean Ai has blue hair now?

The second one is more noticeable since it lasts for about 5 seconds. It happens during the scene after K.K. Slider performs. There's actually two (or three) errors here (if you don't count it all as one error): the Able Sisters' noses are messed up and Whitney is looking directly at the camera instead of K.K. Slider.
error2.jpg
Breaking the fourth wall, and also the Able Sisters' noses.

That's all I can find, but it's still interesting as I have never noticed these errors before, and I don't think anyone else has either (or at least say that they have and showed them).

I just wanna say I think it's cool when people find errors like this in movies.
I love the AC movie, it's so cute and 100% of it is references to the older games lol.

I think it's interesting to point out errors in movies, I'm actually quite interested in that and I love seeing things that animators may have overlooked or missed. As for the second screenshot, it does look a lot like Whitney is directly looking at the camera and breaking the fourth wall. However, before reading the caption I actually interpreted it as more of her maybe looking up at the sky? so maybe it could be intentional more so than an error.

Back