• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Twix

m a y o r a y d i n どうぶ&#1238
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1266-6708-8010
Chao Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
森
ど
つ
Sakura Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
う
Feedback
100% (111) +
20130412_animal_crossing_new_leaf.jpg

Due to the success of my previous Animal Crossing raffle, I have decided to host another, but this time: with more items!

The rules are simple: I'm offering raffle tickets at a price of 5 TBT (Bell Tree Forums' currency) each! You're able to buy as many as you wish. Once you send me the TBT, I will list your name along with the number of entries you qualify for on this post. Once the raffle is over, I will put all of the names into a random generator and the winner will receive the items! Interested in buying more than one ticket? I'm also offering 10 raffle tickets for 45 TBT, which means you'll be saving 5 TBT!

What will you win?

• 100 Hybrids, of your choice!
  • 50 Welcome amiibo Items, of your choice
  • ANY 2 Furniture Sets (Gracie and Sanrio included!)
  • 25 Clovers
  • 25 Cedar Saplings
  • A Full Golden Tool Set
  • 4 Rare Toy Hammers, for you and your friends to play around with
  • Any Wetsuit, of your choice (Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Pink, White, Black or Striped!)
  • Two Balloons, of your choice!
  • A Tweeter
  • A Bubble Wand

Now that's a lot of items, but I'm also offering three runner-up prizes. After the winner is chosen, I will then randomly generate three more names. Those three people will receive:

• 25 Hybrids, of their choice!
  • 10 Welcome amiibo Items, of their choice!
  • 10 Clovers
  • 10 Cedar Saplings
  • A Rare Toy Hammer

The raffle will be ending on May 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM, so please send me your entries by then! You can post in the thread once you've entered, but it's not required. Also, please give me approximately one day after the raffle is ended so that I can gather all of the items and ensure everything is right. I may also have to breed some flowers incase I'm missing some of the ones you ask for! My friend code is 2079-8086-9175. Best of luck to anyone who enters and thank you for considering my raffle!

Banjo-Kazooie x10
ctapple x1
BungoTheElf x10
BambieTheMayor x1
MonsterMaddie x10
Holly.... x10
Pearls x10
Fearthecuteness x10
Katie1313 x1
WaterSymbol x1
alienn x3
maddison x10
Fleshy x3
pawpatrolbab x4
Livv x20

Last edited:
Woah another raffle! I'm not entering since I won the last one but good luck everyone! :D

Bump!

How awesome! What a great giveaway. I will send the tbt for my entries now!! Thanks so much :)

Just sent the tbt for my entires :)

What an awesome giveaway!

Can I please get 10 entries? I sent 45 tbt c:

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far! ���� I'll update the main post with all of the entries when I get home! Bump!

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump, two days left!

So out of interest, is 10 tickets the limit or can I get another 10 on the deal? Hybrids would be so handy for me right now.

Back