• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Do you love Magicarp?

Love or Hate Magicarp?

• Love Magicarp!!!

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • I think Magicarp is okay.

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Hate Magicarp!!!

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
I was indifferent until I started playing the mobile game "Pokemon Duel".

His ability is cheap af

I think it's a decent Pokemon. It evolves to Gyarados which is inspirational come to think of it. XD

oUTSfk9.jpg

I'd love to own this. It looks yummy.

Taiyaki!! I've always wanted to try it. ^^ it looks delicious!

Very cool machine, the Magicarp shapes are cute XD

I actually like Magicarp.

Like someone else said, what's a Magicarp? I only know what a Magikarp is.
I think Magikarp is great for humor. I don't really care if a Pokemon is weak or not since I'm not into competitive battling.
But should I mention the fact that Cosmog learns only Splash and Teleport while Magikarp learns Splash, Tackle, and Flail? (And Bounce by move tutors and events like the Pokewalker.) Magikarp must be stronger than Cosmog since it can actually do damage!

Last edited:
As bad as it may be in battle, it's kind of an iconic character at this stage so it'll always hold a special place in my heart for that reason

the way some of y'all spell magikarp really disturbs me tbh, but after playing magikarp jump i love magikarp. plus evolving it into gyrados is bad ass.

I think it's a decent Pokemon. It evolves to Gyarados which is inspirational come to think of it. XD

oUTSfk9.jpg

I'd love to own this. It looks yummy.

Oh my gosh! Is that Magikarp taiyaki? That's amazing! *O*

Since playing Magikarp Jump, I've come to like Magikarp a lot more. I'm in love with the pink ones! <3

Back