• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

๐Ÿฉ~Ask Issi!~๐Ÿฉ

MorphiGalaxi

Apple ๐ŸŽ
Coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Ask me just about anything within reason (nothing too personal) and Ill reply, other people do this sooo....seems fun XD

Last edited:
Oh wow, so many "ask me" threads. it's becoming a trend XD

Question: Why is there a scary clown behind you?

Why are you such an awesome friend?

why haven't you talked about your pet parrot?

yessssssss
midna is my all time fav character lmao

Oh yay! :D I adore her. She's like, the best ever XD I played TP on Gamecube and Wii U. I only have finished the Wii U version though. I played the ending a couple times I loved it so much, seeing her true form :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

why haven't you talked about your pet parrot?

Because nobody asked XD

Well I'm asking:
what kind of parrot is it?
what's his/her name?
how long did you have it?

Well I'm asking:
what kind of parrot is it?
what's his/her name?
how long did you have it?

A Quaker Parrot aka Monk Parakeet. They are illegal in some states of the US due to being released and being able to live in the wild, they are known to eat farmers crops so that is why. Theyre very cute little parrots, usually green and grey in color.
Chilli, like a spicy pepper (He actually enjoys spicy food, but not TOO spicy).
About 8 or 9 years I think. I got him after he was a baby but not long after so Ive had him his entire life almost.

Awwww! What's your favorite parts about owning him?

Well, I like watching his crazy antics, he's pretty funny :3 sometimes he'll just jump into his water dish to take a bath and get water everywhere XD
He can talk a bit, and will even scream for fun or if he's afraid. Laughing too XD
Chilli holds food in one of his talons like a human since he's like a larger parrot even though his pretty small, and its funny giving him a tiny sandwhich and watching him eat it like everyone else xD

Overall just cute XD he's a pretty weird little guy and I like him.

Can you post some pics? :3

Can you post some pics? :3

Here's a photo :3

IMG_0693.jpg

Awwww!! So cute! I love birds <3

Back