• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🍩~Ask Issi!~🍩

Question: how did you go about becoming the donut queen? What are your credentials :p

For a long time my avatar was shiny mega Gardevoir swiping at a donut. I've made three donut themed threads and attempt to ask everyone I meet what their favorite donut is.

Donut Queen confirmed

Vanilla Zebra with sprinkles, for your majesty's research. Have fun with your thread! ;)

Last edited:
Why do you like donuts so much?

Probably not, but If I was, I think I'd want to dress like a cat :3

You know, I had the strangest idea that you would want to dress up like a donut. I have absolutely no idea why I'd thought of it. I mean, it's not like you love donuts or anything... ;p

Seriously though, dressing up as a cat would be adorable. <3

You know, I had the strangest idea that you would want to dress up like a donut. I have absolutely no idea why I'd thought of it. I mean, it's not like you love donuts or anything... ;p

Seriously though, dressing up as a cat would be adorable. <3

Ahh I actually though of that tbh! But then I decided a cat holding a donut plushie would be the best thing ever.

Thanks :3 For some reason I find cat halloween outfits super cute, the little ears and all. I guess it's obvious from my avatar xD

Why do you like donuts so much?

Do you Donut see the appeal?

Seriously though, I'm not sure.
I guess I just find them cool with all the different types, also, they're tasty ^-^

Last edited:
Oh donut Queen...

Which is better, donuts fried in butter or oil?

Oh donut Queen...

Which is better, donuts fried in butter or oil?

I like butter, butter on bread, eggs fried in butter, butter on biscuits, butter in pasta, but...for frying donus...I'm not sure. I think oil is usually easier to fry with so I'd probably go for that. Though if it worked out right I'm all for eating a donut fried in butter XD

I like butter, butter on bread, eggs fried in butter, butter on biscuits, butter in pasta, but...for frying donus...I'm not sure. I think oil is usually easier to fry with so I'd probably go for that. Though if it worked out right I'm all for eating a donut fried in butter XD

I've never had a baked donut though. Are they poser bagels or a thing to enjoy?

I've never had a baked donut though. Are they poser bagels or a thing to enjoy?

Hmm, well, generally I prefer anything fried, so unless on a diet I'd suggest that. Maybe it's just because I like deep fried food so much? Baked are good too, but more like a cake I imagine.

Wow that's really cool, I wish I understood it though xD

Is there a way you can screenshot what it says? At least, the table?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can understand it quite a bit. The first sign on the right hand side of the table which reads Ascendant is your ASC sign

Back