🍩~Ask Issi!~🍩

Question: how did you go about becoming the donut queen? What are your credentials :p

For a long time my avatar was shiny mega Gardevoir swiping at a donut. I've made three donut themed threads and attempt to ask everyone I meet what their favorite donut is.

Donut Queen confirmed

Vanilla Zebra with sprinkles, for your majesty's research. Have fun with your thread! ;)

Last edited:
Probably not, but If I was, I think I'd want to dress like a cat :3

You know, I had the strangest idea that you would want to dress up like a donut. I have absolutely no idea why I'd thought of it. I mean, it's not like you love donuts or anything... ;p

Seriously though, dressing up as a cat would be adorable. <3

You know, I had the strangest idea that you would want to dress up like a donut. I have absolutely no idea why I'd thought of it. I mean, it's not like you love donuts or anything... ;p

Seriously though, dressing up as a cat would be adorable. <3

Ahh I actually though of that tbh! But then I decided a cat holding a donut plushie would be the best thing ever.

Thanks :3 For some reason I find cat halloween outfits super cute, the little ears and all. I guess it's obvious from my avatar xD

Why do you like donuts so much?

Do you Donut see the appeal?

Seriously though, I'm not sure.
I guess I just find them cool with all the different types, also, they're tasty ^-^

Last edited:
Oh donut Queen...

Which is better, donuts fried in butter or oil?

I like butter, butter on bread, eggs fried in butter, butter on biscuits, butter in pasta, but...for frying donus...I'm not sure. I think oil is usually easier to fry with so I'd probably go for that. Though if it worked out right I'm all for eating a donut fried in butter XD

I like butter, butter on bread, eggs fried in butter, butter on biscuits, butter in pasta, but...for frying donus...I'm not sure. I think oil is usually easier to fry with so I'd probably go for that. Though if it worked out right I'm all for eating a donut fried in butter XD

I've never had a baked donut though. Are they poser bagels or a thing to enjoy?

I've never had a baked donut though. Are they poser bagels or a thing to enjoy?

Hmm, well, generally I prefer anything fried, so unless on a diet I'd suggest that. Maybe it's just because I like deep fried food so much? Baked are good too, but more like a cake I imagine.

Wow that's really cool, I wish I understood it though xD

Is there a way you can screenshot what it says? At least, the table?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can understand it quite a bit. The first sign on the right hand side of the table which reads Ascendant is your ASC sign

Back