• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

๐Ÿฉ~Ask Issi!~๐Ÿฉ

Do you have a shiny Gardevoir, and if so, how did you got it? If by egg, how much eggs you had to go through?

I have multiple shiny Gardevoirs, as well as Ralts, and Gallades!

Some I got through trades and one was given to me by my friend.

I haven't caught my own yet, but I want to sometime!

I also have non-shiny Gardevoirs and Gallades.

ooh ooh! did you choose an avatar of gardevoir because its your favorite pokemon? or was it just for the sake of having a cute ava?

How do you like your donuts?

I personally like them glazed :rolleyes:

Cinnamon sugar is my personal favorite :3

ooh ooh! did you choose an avatar of gardevoir because its your favorite pokemon? or was it just for the sake of having a cute ava?

For the sake of having a cute avatar, AND because I love Shiny Gardevoir! She's my favorite :D

Last edited:
WHY!!!! ARE YOU LIKING!!!!! EVERY!!!!! POST!!!!! I MAKE!!!! Lol

WHY!!!! ARE!!!! YALL!!! POSTING!!! LIKE!!! THIS!!!

I am still recovering from last night. I have TBT hangover and a bunch of like notifications lmao

Whatโ€™re your top three donuts, since youโ€™re such a fan? :p

BECAUSE!!! THEY!!! WANT!!! TOO!!!

but in all seriousness, what's your favorite collectible?

I'd say it's probably my Rad Feather. I was really happy when I got it at this years fair before they sold out ^-^ I love the colors, it's like a watermelon XD

I am still recovering from last night. I have TBT hangover and a bunch of like notifications lmao

Whatโ€™re your top three donuts, since youโ€™re such a fan? :p
Ooohhh hmmm...
I'd say first is cinnamon sugar
Second...Has to be powdered sugar (with jelly if there isn't too much)
Third...Probably Honey glaze

Last edited:
It's already 1:30AM here, should I just say screw it and pull an all-nighter

Question: how did you go about becoming the donut queen? What are your credentials :p

Back