• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your skin type?

Combination sortof? I have dry T-zone that gets almost oily by the end of the day. It's also a smidge-bit sensitive in my experience. Really rough face exfoliants just don't work for me much at all and gentle, sensitive skin ones have always worked better for me in comparison.

Combination. I switches between really oily and really dry and all different places all the time.

I'd say it's a combination, bar the normal option. My skin is oily all over my face but then there's parts of my face which is also very dry all the time too. My skin is also sensitive and feels sore after removing makeup with wipes. Even sensitive ones.

Oh, my hands (like the rest of me) are also sensitive to the cold so when it's winter my knuckles get so dry, itchy and cracked. Although I do find moisturiser helps with that.

Last edited:
My skin is normally dry and sensitive to makeup wipes. No matter how much moisturizer I use, it doesnt get any better :T

Combination. I get dry skin around my mouth, oily nose, and I have oily areas on my cheeks. It's not awful so I can't really complain, I don't do much but wash my face and ever once in a blue moon do a mask on it, but it's alright skin.

Idk I think to normal-dry. I rarely have oily skin and I usually have to moisturise just so that it's not too dry.

Back