• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Thottie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been around for the past few years. What have you done? You don't have to answer if you don't want to :)

Things you regret?

things i regret aren't something i could change about myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't been around for the past few years. What have you done? You don't have to answer if you don't want to :)

i think i've been doing like busy stuff or something? idk i play vid games and watch youtube and some tv shows i also go on my social medias and on this one other forums/microblogging website and I skype call @mrspotatohead on here a lot

i dont really hang out with irl friends because i dont want them to meet my family so im usually home alone being bored

-post erased by me :/ bc Lottie wouldn't answer-

Last edited:
Hey, just wondering why your sorta negative?

I like to think of this place as welcoming and friendly to everyone including childern. I know that the basement/brewsters are more serious and they are non-AC related, but still...

Hey, just wondering why your sorta negative?

I like to think of this place as welcoming and friendly to everyone including childern. I know that the basement/brewsters are more serious and they are non-AC related, but still...

im 100% positive so idk what ur talking bout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back