• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Thottie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth

spiritual cramp
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Special Snowflake
im kinda infamous around here (and have 7 pages for my infractions) so feel free to ask me questions uwu

Previous Ask Threads~

* First One
* Second One
* Third One

Last edited:
I haven't been around for the past few years. What have you done? You don't have to answer if you don't want to :)

Things you regret?

things i regret aren't something i could change about myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't been around for the past few years. What have you done? You don't have to answer if you don't want to :)

i think i've been doing like busy stuff or something? idk i play vid games and watch youtube and some tv shows i also go on my social medias and on this one other forums/microblogging website and I skype call @mrspotatohead on here a lot

i dont really hang out with irl friends because i dont want them to meet my family so im usually home alone being bored

-post erased by me :/ bc Lottie wouldn't answer-

Last edited:
Hey, just wondering why your sorta negative?

I like to think of this place as welcoming and friendly to everyone including childern. I know that the basement/brewsters are more serious and they are non-AC related, but still...

Hey, just wondering why your sorta negative?

I like to think of this place as welcoming and friendly to everyone including childern. I know that the basement/brewsters are more serious and they are non-AC related, but still...

im 100% positive so idk what ur talking bout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back