• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

WOOLIO FANS, UNITE!

Should they bring back Woolio?

• No Woolio was ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xandra

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
BRING BACK WOOLIO! BRING BACK WOOLIO!
Do you think they should bring back WOOLIO? If not, why?! i will find you if you say no...

Two people voted on 'Who is Woolio?!'. I worry about the current generation. I voted for the option to bring him back... HE WAS THE BEST SHEEP EVER IN HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE! NEENTENDO, Y U REMOVE HIM?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!!!11one

Woolio was my final best friend before I stopped playing Game Cube Animal Crossing. He had just become my best friend in that town.

We haven't spoken since 2003. 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the other sheep but maaaaaaaan .....

I would LOVE to see Woolio again.
And I'd wear heart shades so I wouldn't compete with his stylin' star shades.

---------
But would Nintendo keep him as a jock? Or something else?
If there ever were hybrids he'd be a jock-smug...

Woolio is actually my all-time favourite villager!

I even made a fake collectible of him a while ago:

UNQiGC2.png

Definitely, he's way too cool of a sheep not to. Any animal that wears shades is good and 100% cool in my books. Eugene and Woolio would make the perfect duo. Although, I think if he is brought back he should be a smug instead of a jock.

I'm moving around villagers and would really like a new jock villager.

I went through the list of all jock villagers in all the games.

Who is at the end of the list? WOOOOLIOOOOOOO!!!

He definitely needs to come back for sure, but realistically he would probably be brought back as a smug, which fit his personality more to begin with, so that would be fine anyways

Back