• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Not getting my interest after not playing for a while

RosyKat

Bells
I didn't play for 1 and a half years, and when I got back on today, I noticed I had no mail about interest? Could it be because I hadn't yet updated to the amiibo update or something? I don't remember ever actually receiving interest from ACNL, only ACWW so.. Do you even get interest in ACNL? Edit: Found some old letters - I /have/ gotten interest before!

Making it clear: I haven't timetravelled. Just not played in a while. But I read that if you time travel, it gives you money for every month, which is essentially the same as not playing.

Last edited:
maybe you have to wait till next month to get it all? but i remember time traveling and finding an interest letter in the middle of august, so maybe you just have to wait a few days.

Okay, thanks! I'll wait and see what happens. Hopefully it doesn't skip the interest simply because I didn't join back on the right day ;-;

Just an update for anyone with a similar question: haven't received my interest yet, doesn't look like I'm going to, but I will update on 1st of June just in case.

I don't think you get interest if you haven't played during the month. So that year and a half you didn't touch the game, you won't be getting interest? At least that's what I've noticed when I took 2 years off the game, and also when I time travelled for a year. No mail saying I got interest.

This happens to me all the time. The game has been out for 3 11/12 years. I just don't really have to much of an interest in it anymore. More reasons why Nintendo needs to announce Animal Crossing: Switch It for the Switch. Sadly, the upate only made matters worse for me.

I thought you DID get interest even if you haven't played. I vaguely remember people saying that you could make money by time traveling way into the future. Although, it's possible it could be different if it's not through TTing.

This happens to me all the time. The game has been out for 3 11/12 years. I just don't really have to much of an interest in it anymore. More reasons why Nintendo needs to announce Animal Crossing: Switch It for the Switch. Sadly, the upate only made matters worse for me.

No no, by interest they meant the money you get from the bank xD

Back