Horizon-Bound
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
hello!!

i'm screechfox, or kit. i've been an on and off fan of ac:nl for a while, with a horrible habit of accidentally abandoning my towns for months, then restarting because i'm too nervous to go back.

on the other hand, i recently restarted my town because i wanted a game to play to fight off the looming Exam Stress?, and so far it's been going well! i can't say i'm as hardcore a player as some - i've never been the resetting type, excluding guilt-based resets, and time travel scares me a little to be honest. but even so, i hope i can make some friends!

outside of ac:nl, i'm a high school student. i spend a lot of time (but not enough) writing, and i play a lot of guild wars 2. from september onwards, i'm going to be studying three different languages, not including my first language.

see you around!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here! :D

And yes, this game is so great on the stress~

five days late

Welcome to the Bell Tree.
Please note that, while this is not an actual tree, termites and other arboreal parasites are not openly welcomed into the community due to health concerns.
If you feel you do not fit into the aforementioned category, you are free to come and go as you please, and to generally have fun.

Back