Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (201) +
Hi all! I've become rather inactive on TBT & New Leaf so I've decided to host a giveaway so that the items just sitting in my storage can be put to good use by people who actually want them <3

All you have to do is comment your Mayor & Town name to be entered!
I'll be using a random number generator to determine the winners; your post # will be your entry # so please refrain from commenting more than once ^^

I will draw 4 winners & each will pick their prize according to who was drawn first, second, & third. . .

Giveaway Ends: May 17 (Wednesday) at 1pm PST Subject to change depending on my schedule
I will contact the winners ONE BY ONE via PM; you'll have 24hrs to reply before I move onto the next person to choose their prize!

Prize #1: 100TBT

Prize #2: Any 5 Items From The RVs Listed Below sorry it's not much, MEOW coupons are low atm!

Prize #3:
#3 June
#6 Hornsby
#11 Boris
#13 Carrie
#18 Jacob
#24 Murphy

Prize #4: x2 Baskets of Each Perfect Fruit

BONUS PRIZE: I'll draw TWO more numbers after the first 4 and draw these people's mayor/OC if they so wish c:
Note: I have no refs that reflect my current style which is why my art is an optional/bonus prize ^^;

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Margie
Town Name: Filgaia

Thanks for creating this giveaway. ^.^

Mayor Name: Akihkio
Town Name: Tiramisu

Thanks for this giveaway :)

Mayor Taylor of Cornland
Thank you for this giveaway! If I'm picked, hit like or send me a VM so I get sent a notification.
:):D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back