• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway TBT, RV Items, & Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphie

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (201) +
Hi all! I've become rather inactive on TBT & New Leaf so I've decided to host a giveaway so that the items just sitting in my storage can be put to good use by people who actually want them <3

All you have to do is comment your Mayor & Town name to be entered!
I'll be using a random number generator to determine the winners; your post # will be your entry # so please refrain from commenting more than once ^^

I will draw 4 winners & each will pick their prize according to who was drawn first, second, & third. . .

Giveaway Ends: May 17 (Wednesday) at 1pm PST Subject to change depending on my schedule
I will contact the winners ONE BY ONE via PM; you'll have 24hrs to reply before I move onto the next person to choose their prize!

Prize #1: 100TBT

Prize #2: Any 5 Items From The RVs Listed Below sorry it's not much, MEOW coupons are low atm!

Prize #3:
#3 June
#6 Hornsby
#11 Boris
#13 Carrie
#18 Jacob
#24 Murphy

Prize #4: x2 Baskets of Each Perfect Fruit

BONUS PRIZE: I'll draw TWO more numbers after the first 4 and draw these people's mayor/OC if they so wish c:
Note: I have no refs that reflect my current style which is why my art is an optional/bonus prize ^^;

Last edited:
Mayor name: Emiko
Town name: Akairu
Thank you for this giveaway ^w^

Mayor Allainah of Ichigo
Thank you for doing this giveaway! you're very generous :lemon:

Mayor Name: Margie
Town Name: Filgaia

Thanks for creating this giveaway. ^.^

Mayor name: Jazmine
Town name: Kaccv
Thank you for this giveaway :)

Mayor's Name: Nadia
Town Name: Reverie

Thanks for holding this giveaway!

Mayor Name: Akihkio
Town Name: Tiramisu

Thanks for this giveaway :)

Mayor Taylor of Cornland
Thank you for this giveaway! If I'm picked, hit like or send me a VM so I get sent a notification.
:):D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back