Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
This thread will be just about showing yours cats
<3 because cats are amazing!!!

(Il share mine later they are in my phone and posting this on a computer)

20170131_171032-1.jpg

My cat <3

Here are some pics of my brothers cat Pyret. He's really awesome and I love spending time with him whenever I visit. <3 He's not really allowed to go out alone so I usually go out with him and he follows me around.

pyret.jpg

From top left to bottom right:
1: Relaxing on the balcony. Pyret is a cat who enjoys life.
2: Watching the fishies.
3: Making a funny face. I don't know what he was doing here tbh.
4: Wearing glasses. He's super chill and let's you do pretty much anything with him.
5: Looking a bit intense and crazy. He just wants attention though.
6: Licking his mouth.

Is that a Zebra print suit case?
I remember one of our cats would always attempt to fit into carrier bags, especially the enormous primark paper bags. She would struggle the bigger she got, but somehow still managed to squeeze herself in, lol.
Yes it is
My cat just love my collection of zebras that he like to be close to any of my zebras
and we'll I open bag and after 5 minutes in getting the stuff I was gonna put... he was there

Here are some pics of my brothers cat Pyret. He's really awesome and I love spending time with him whenever I visit. <3 He's not really allowed to go out alone so I usually go out with him and he follows me around.

View attachment 198874

From top left to bottom right:
1: Relaxing on the balcony. Pyret is a cat who enjoys life.
2: Watching the fishies.
3: Making a funny face. I don't know what he was doing here tbh.
4: Wearing glasses. He's super chill and let's you do pretty much anything with him.
5: Looking a bit intense and crazy. He just wants attention though.
6: Licking his mouth.

So seductive in that last picture! All these tux kitties are making my miss my fangy son Whiskey who I lost last year. Everyone's kitties are so nice!

Back