• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are aces systematically oppressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth

spiritual cramp
Bells
Special Snowflake
Do you think aces (aka asexuals) are systematically oppressed?

I don't think they are personally because if you can be a gay ace you can also be a cishet ace

I don't think they're gonna get killed for their 'lack of sexuality' but I really want to know what you guys think

personally I think aces aren't lgbt because they don't get systematically oppressed but i really want to know what you people personally feel uwu

I don't feel as if the asexuals belong in the lgbt community because I don't believe they are systematically oppressed.

I don't feel as if the asexuals belong in the lgbt community because I don't believe they are systematically oppressed.

you're 100% right and valid the a in lqbtqia has always stood for allies which is just another term for closted lgbt but the term has recently kinda been appropriated by the cishets and its a damn shame :/

they just dont feel the oppression we get you know?

Last edited:
I'm amazed to say you're actually 100% correct

Not sure if this topic is gonna last long though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back