Ask the revived Senshi stuff

Do you listen to Owl City? :3

I do! When I was younger, I used to listen to a couple of their songs often so some of their stuff makes me quite nostalgic. I'm especially fond of vanilla twilight. :) it's times like these i remember i'm getting old

Which sailor scout is best sailor scout?

A year ago I probably would've told you sailor mars, but then sailor jupiter came into my life and she's 100% best sailor scout in my eyes tbh who doesn't love someone who can bake you a cake but can also roast you alive using thunder and lighting

Did you watch lego batman? If so what did you think? :3

No, I havent yet omg but thanks for reminding me! I will do sometime soon, and i'll let you know my thoughts on it by editing this post or something. :lemon:

Last edited:
Who would win in a fight: Usagi or Madoka? (Pre law of the cycle)

Who would win in a fight: Usagi or Madoka? (Pre law of the cycle)

AAAaaaAA now this is interesting, because I'm feeling so conflicted since they're both so powerful in their own right but i'm going to try my best to give an answer to this.

Thinking about it logically, I feel like Madoka would. I feel like because there's so many times in the series where Usagi would hesitate and let her emotions get in the way, she'd be less willing to fight Madoka. I mean I love Usagi, but she can be scatter brained too so usually it takes her time to address the threat and eliminate it as quickly as possible. Because of that, she's almost always the last one to jump into action. She also usually has to have her friends to tell her when to use her attack. Which obviously would delay the time in which Usagi attacks, leaving a huge opening for Madoka.

Furthermore Madoka I feel is more intuitive, and knows what needs to be done. Also, I also feel like her attack would be a little more effective than Usagi tbh. I mean in Ep. 200 even in her eternal form (her form that's considered the strongest) wasn't enough to beat you know who. Whereas Madoka has been able to defeat most enemies with her stand alone form and attack. And hasn't needed to change her form or call on the power of her friends in order to win. (being assisted by them is a different thing), so that's why I think she'd win.

I hope that makes sense. :lemon:

Last edited:
What is your favorite kind of music?

My favourite kind is mostly all sub-genres of rock. More favourably alternative rock though. :lemon:
However, I don't limit myself to it. I will admit i'm not a big fan of rap though, unless it's meaningful.

Last edited:
What is your favorite kind of bread?

I'm late by like several months but better late than never.

My favourite kind of bread is Garlic bread. If you can count that. Garlic bread is best bread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is your favorite drink?

Favourite drink, hmmm. As much as I like flavour when it comes to food and drink, i'm gonna have to say good old water. it's all i drink since i started my diet, that 0 calories life, that and it has so many benefits!!

Back