• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Marvel or DC?

Which do you prefer?

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/YcxfF3M.png[/img]

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/auHs0em.png[/img]

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/jGobq3R.png[/img]

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Time for a fun topic! Which do you prefer? I personally don't read comics for either, but I love the Marvel movies. I think they outperform DC in that area. However, there are some pretty cool TV shows of DC heroes out there like Arrow and The Flash. Overall, Marvel has more heroes I enjoy like Iron Man, Spiderman, Captain America, etc.

Marvel. I like their movies better. But DC has some pretty awesome stuff too!
Don't get me wrong, I like both. I just prefer marvel.:p

Last edited:
I like Marvel better, they always seemed to have more variety and my favorites when i was a kid were Spiderman, the Hulk, and Ironman, but DC and its classic superheroes are also great.

Pretty even. Marvel has been making much better movies as of late (guardians guardians guardians), but DC definitely has my favourite superhero franchise as a whole (Batman).

But, just because they have a bigger pool of guys I actually like, I'll go with Marvel.

I voted anti-both. To be fair, I'm already getting sick of both. Superheros are super-overhyped.

But if I had to pick, it would be 1970's to 1980's DC Comics.

Tbh I was never into superheroes at all. I tell everyone I like Superman, but that's mostly just so I don't get left out of the superhero scene lol

If we're talking about comic books, dc. Marvel always copied dc's ideas.

If we're talking movies, marvel. Warner brothers really messed up in that department.

I like the plots and stories of both, and both steal from each other as time moves forward, so.

My instinct is to say Marvel since I grew up with Marvel comics, but honestly, barely anything they're putting out recently really interests me.

I'm kinda sick of the constant onslaught of what are kinda paint by numbers movies at this point and the way they can't just have just a [example] Spiderman movie without shoehorning it into that cinematic universe I don't care about (say what you want about the Amazing Spiderman movies, they delivered Spiderman, not 'MCU part 16'), and I lost interest in the comics as the overall quality of the writing took a nose dive across the board...I could say more but I can't be bothered with an essay.

The PS4 Spiderman game is about the only thing I'm looking forward to Marvel related.

I've never really had much investment with DC outside of 'the typical' stuff most people have seen/played/read, which is mostly 'Batman stuff'.
I got into Teen Titans somewhat recently though (both shows. Yes, that includes TTG. Fight me)...So I guess I actually like DC more since they actually have something I'm currently interested in. Picked up a couple of Teen Titan's books a few weeks ago, they're okay.

Where's my 2000AD cinematic universe? Where the **** is Dredd 2: the Dreddening?

Considering how lame Disney's Marvelverse is and what the MCU's just done to Captain America... yeah DC hands down

Marvel can miss me with their turning-a-jewish-man's-anti-nazi-superhero-into-a-nazi BS.

Last edited:
I really love both. Batman is my favorite Superhero out of all, but I still couldn't go for one side.

For me its marvel.

DC seems to make all their characters super serious :/

Last edited:
marvel bc DC has really messed their movies up. they did it completely wrong and i probably won't enjoy any more of their movies--suicide squad was terrible, and they are rushing justice league i can tell
wonder woman was OK
i love gal gadot shes super attractive

Marvel for the movies, and DC for the super heroes and villains. but I find myself watching more DC because I know more of the characters associated with it

DC should do the old cheesy bat man for a movie. That would definitely catch my intrest. (I can't stand modern batman, super edgy but he's a guy dressed as a bat)

The last super hero movie I've seen was guardian's of the galaxy 2. I love its charm :)

I'd say gal gadot is mediocre/nice looking

DC should do the old cheesy bat man for a movie. That would definitely catch my intrest. (I can't stand modern batman, super edgy but he's a guy dressed as a bat)

The last super hero movie I've seen was guardian's of the galaxy 2. I love its charm :)

I'd say gal gadot is mediocre/nice looking

i like goofy batman
ben affleck could do so well as batman but its just a joke to me
batman is supposed to be super edgy, but ben affleck goes too far with it
i liked the dark knight series the best

i havent seen guardians vol. 2 is it good ???

Back