Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey!!

I'm currently looking to complete my museum, but it's taking me awhile to obtain all the paintings and statues, so I'm willing to buy some REAL paintings & statues/sculptures.
2,000 to 4,000 in-game bells each, preferably.
But I may be willing to go a little over for statues/sculptures.

Here is the list of art collectibles I haven't obtained yet.

PAINTINGS:
- Common painting
- Dynamic painting
- Famous painting
- Flowery painting
- Moody painting
- Moving painting
- Perfect painting
- Proper painting

STATUES / SCULPTURES:
- Motherly statue
- Mystic statue

Let me know if you're willing to sell any listed above!
I'll have you come visit my town so I can check if they're real or not, then I'll pay you there.

Thanks!!
- Gabi -​

Last edited:
I have an authentic ancient statue, I can bring it to you tomorrow, unless you plan to be up late tonight

I have an authentic ancient statue, I can bring it to you tomorrow, unless you plan to be up late tonight

Tomorrow or whenever I notify you would be fine! What price are you looking for?

I have a spare perfect painting, which I can deliver to you tomorrow. The perfect painting is also always authentic, to save you having to check it. However I'm only available tomorrow, I go on vacation for a week starting Saturday.

I have a spare perfect painting, which I can deliver to you tomorrow. The perfect painting is also always authentic, to save you having to check it. However I'm only available tomorrow, I go on vacation for a week starting Saturday.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't on TBT on the time. Let me PM you.

Back