• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying REAL Paintings and Statues !!

GoobiGabi

i'm never here lol
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey!!

I'm currently looking to complete my museum, but it's taking me awhile to obtain all the paintings and statues, so I'm willing to buy some REAL paintings & statues/sculptures.
2,000 to 4,000 in-game bells each, preferably.
But I may be willing to go a little over for statues/sculptures.

Here is the list of art collectibles I haven't obtained yet.

PAINTINGS:
- Common painting
- Dynamic painting
- Famous painting
- Flowery painting
- Moody painting
- Moving painting
- Perfect painting
- Proper painting

STATUES / SCULPTURES:
- Motherly statue
- Mystic statue

Let me know if you're willing to sell any listed above!
I'll have you come visit my town so I can check if they're real or not, then I'll pay you there.

Thanks!!
- Gabi -​

Last edited:
I have an authentic ancient statue, I can bring it to you tomorrow, unless you plan to be up late tonight

I have an authentic ancient statue, I can bring it to you tomorrow, unless you plan to be up late tonight

Tomorrow or whenever I notify you would be fine! What price are you looking for?

I have a spare perfect painting, which I can deliver to you tomorrow. The perfect painting is also always authentic, to save you having to check it. However I'm only available tomorrow, I go on vacation for a week starting Saturday.

I have a spare perfect painting, which I can deliver to you tomorrow. The perfect painting is also always authentic, to save you having to check it. However I'm only available tomorrow, I go on vacation for a week starting Saturday.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't on TBT on the time. Let me PM you.

Back