Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
I want to create a town that's loosely based on winter but can also work well in the other seasons, without having to change up the town name or theme. With that in mind, i've been thinking about what I want the town to be like and I sort of want it radiate a comforting and warm kind of vibe to anyone who visits.

I thought of using the word Hibernate as a name, until I realized it didn't fit the word limit (dang it!) So i'm kinda looking for similar words to that.

I also thought of Pinecone, which could work well for other seasons.

I appreciate any help or suggestions. :)

I think Pinecone sounds really cozy :0
I'm trying to think.. but most of the names I'm thinking of are more than 8 letters.
So far, I have...
Aspen
Familiar
Cabin
Brisk
Glade
Chestnut (or Hazelnut?)
Pinewood
Vanilla
Spruce
Juniper
Cocoa (???)
Nest (I was thinking of Nestle???)
Aurora
Oak Glow (Warm Oak?)
Midnight
Mulberry

I think I strayed a bit too far from the theme you're going for with a few of them, but this is all I can think of for now, ahah. All those names aside though, Pinecone is still my favorite.
The fact we're stuck with 8 letters kinda sucks...While I was trying to think of names, I really liked Candlelit and a few others but, pfffff, nine letters.
whoopdeedoo

I think Pinecone sounds really cozy :0
I'm trying to think.. but most of the names I'm thinking of are more than 8 letters.
So far, I have...
Aspen
Familiar
Cabin
Brisk
Glade
Chestnut (or Hazelnut?)
Pinewood
Vanilla
Spruce
Juniper
Cocoa (???)
Nest (I was thinking of Nestle???)
Aurora
Oak Glow (Warm Oak?)
Midnight
Mulberry

I think I strayed a bit too far from the theme you're going for with a few of them, but this is all I can think of for now, ahah. All those names aside though, Pinecone is still my favorite.
The fact we're stuck with 8 letters kinda sucks...While I was trying to think of names, I really liked Candlelit and a few others but, pfffff, nine letters.
whoopdeedoo

I agree with you completely the 8 letter limit really sucks. There's so many pretty names out there! I really like your suggestions of Nest/Nestle and Mulberry. No worries, I liked your suggestions either way. :)

Last edited:
I think the best you can go with is definitely Pinecone! It sounds so cosy and it also fits with the other 3 seasons, so why not?

Holly
Blizzard
Coldwind
Snowfall
Iceland
Powder
Bluster
Frosty
Glacial

or my favorite as a GoT fan...

Stark

I like Holly, Snowfall and Pinecone.

Or how about Hearth?

From Google :

hearth
h?rTH/Submit
noun
*the floor of a fireplace.
"the crackling blaze on the hearth"

*the area in front of a fireplace.
"they were sitting around the hearth"

*used as a symbol of one's home.
"he left hearth and home to train in Denmark"

I also see no one suggested Summit either.

Last edited:
I love Seashells suggestion of Juniper as it reminds me of Lush's Jumping Juniper shampoo bar. ^_^

My personal suggestion, as an oldy who loved Spyro the Dragon, would be Glimmer.

Back