• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

1 week.
The screen upside is broken.
38448630_10216613516748464_5905432512758284288_n.jpg

New Leaf is my most played game of all time, clocking in close to two thousand hours. I've made about 5 new towns and I'm really happy with my current one, however it's not finished and I have no aspirations for it. Unfortunately I haven't played New Leaf since early this year so my villagers probably hate me :(

I played the other day, and everyone was telling me it had been seven months since they last saw me. All my villagers stayed faithful to my town too; nobody moved out while I was away. I'm considering continuing again. :'3

A day. I'm waiting for the shops to open so I can do my dailies though so I'll be playing in like another half an hour, lol.

It?s only been a couple of hours since I last played tbh. I didn?t play all that much today, so i?d say the last time I aftually properly played was two days ago.

One hour, lol

Yesterday, I was finally able to finish my town and created a dream town.

Dream code is 4E00-0101-1CC8

Now, it’s been 9 months since I last played. I remember when I said I will take a break, it really happened.

I might play it again when the next fair happens, but that’s pretty much the only reason to play it.

About one year. I played for a week after I got it, lost my DS for about a year. Then I had to say Goodbye to Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing for a bit.

Back