• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

I recently started a few days ago after not playing for a full year and a half, and actually not to much had happened.
Only 1 villager [Punchy] had moved while Zell moved in.

Probably about 3 weeks? I ordered new amiibos so that I could get zelda villagers to move in but they never came so I haven't played since then because I'm kind of upset about it lol.

I think it's been over a year, I haven't had the time. I wish I could get back into it

The longest I haven't played was 8 months. I don't know why I feel so much fear when I boot up the game after not playing for awhile (probably because I don't want any of my villagers to disappear), but I restarted my town either way. :p

It's been about 6 months. I wanted to turn back the clock, but I forgot the date. Guess I'll find out how my town looks tomorrow.

I'm playing it right now! But I had to restart on another game since I lost my 3DS and game with it :( That was about six months ago and I'm still upset about it. But now I play all the time, partially because I have nothing else to do.

Not long, I just played it an hour or so ago. Probably gonna invest a lot of time into it over the next couple of days, since i'm still map resetting rip

About a year ago? I only have 2 3DS games now, and ACNL isn't one of them

I'm playing it right now xD but then I go like 2 weeks without playing and I'm on and off

The longest period of time I hadn't played animal crossing was probably about 2 years? My friend's mom gave away her 3DS so both of us lost motivation in playing :(. I got back into Animal Crossing with my friend about a month ago :)

before i got back into it i kindaaa deserted my town for three years. i'm the worst mayor

before i got back into it i kindaaa deserted my town for three years. i'm the worst mayor
YOU TOTALLY ARE LIKE WHY LEAVE US TRA LA LA?!
Ahem. Last I've played is around 2 -1 hours ago?

Back